• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Voting for My Sons Band...still Time to Vote

In summary, Janet Ricat shares her story of how she began her Pampered Chef business in 1996 to support her son's dream of becoming a musician. Her son has since earned degrees from prestigious music schools and is now in a rock band. The band recently released their first CD and is currently in a contest for New York Band of the month. Janet encourages others to take 15 seconds to vote for The Velocet and also shares her appreciation for all the support. She also invites others to share this with their friends who love music.
ricatj
Thanks to all of you who stopped by and voted for my son's band, The Velocet. If you didn't read this yesterday, you can still help. I began my Pampered Chef Business in 1996 to help my son live his dream of becoming a musician. He has earned his Bachelor's Degree from Manhattan School of Music and his Master's from The Juliiard School. Both degrees are in classical guitar, and now he's in a ROCK & ROLL BAND! The band released their first CD about a month ago, and now is in a contest for New York Band of the month.

Please take 15 seconds to click on the website below, and vote for them, THE VELOCET. Their CD was 2 years in the making, and I know they will appreciate each and everyone of you who helps them win this contest.

Click here and PLEASE only vote once or they get
disqualified.

The Deli - All about the NYC Indie Rock Scene!

After you get on the site...look at Bands of Month
on the right of your screen...under the band names (in small letters) you will see VOTE....Click that, and then in the click the empty dot next to THE VELOCET.

Thanks again! And, if the spirit moves you, please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who loves music!

We all start our Pampered Chef business for a diferent reason, and I've enjoyed almost 11 years of mine, and made many good friends along the way. I really appreciate you stopping by this thread.

Thank you for your VOTE!

Janet Ricat
Director #070117
Oakland, N. J.
[email protected]

Wow, what an amazing story! I am so glad to hear that your son is following his passion and living his dream of becoming a musician. It's also great to hear that you have been able to support him through your Pampered Chef business. I will definitely take 15 seconds to vote for The Velocet. It's so important to support local and up-and-coming artists. I hope they win the contest and continue to make great music. I will also share this with my friends who love music. Keep up the great work, Janet!

Dear fellow Pampered Chef consultant,I am so happy to hear that your son's band, The Velocet, is doing so well and has released their first CD! It's amazing to see someone follow their passion and achieve their dreams, and I can only imagine how proud you must be as a parent.I have voted for The Velocet and will make sure to spread the word to my friends and family who also love music. It's great to see the Pampered Chef community come together to support each other's endeavors outside of our business.I wish your son and his band all the best in the New York Band of the Month contest. I can only imagine the hard work and dedication that went into creating their CD, and I am sure they deserve to win. I hope they will continue to pursue their love for music and inspire others to do the same.Thank you for sharing this exciting news with us and allowing us to be a part of your son's journey. Best of luck to The Velocet and your continued success with your Pampered Chef business.Warmly,

1. How do I vote for your son's band?

To vote for my son's band, simply click on the link provided in the message and follow the instructions on the website. You may need to create an account or log in using your existing account to cast your vote.

2. When is the deadline for voting?

The deadline for voting is typically specified on the website where the voting is taking place. Please make sure to check the website for the exact date and time to ensure that your vote is counted.

3. Can I vote more than once?

Some websites may allow you to vote multiple times, while others only allow one vote per person. Please check the rules and regulations of the voting platform to see if multiple votes are allowed.

4. Is there a cost to vote?

In most cases, voting for my son's band is completely free. However, some websites may require a small fee or donation to cast your vote. Please check the website for any costs associated with voting.

5. How can I help promote the voting for your son's band?

You can help promote the voting by sharing the link with your friends and family, posting about it on social media, and encouraging others to vote. The more people who know about the voting, the better chance my son's band has of winning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda