• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Vote for My Former Student's Art Work

In summary, the purpose of "Please Vote for My Former Student's Art Work" is to gather votes and support for a former student's art work in a competition or exhibition. There are usually multiple ways to vote for the art work, including online voting, in-person voting at an exhibition, or through social media platforms. There is typically a deadline for voting, and it is important to follow the rules and only vote once to ensure fairness. To spread the word and get more votes for the art work, you can share the voting information on social media, email it to friends and family, or print out flyers to distribute in your community.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Please help by voting for my former student’s calendar design. To make your vote count, go to:
DesignByHumans | Facebook

Click that you like the page and then scroll down to the last calendar on the right. It is the 15th calendar and has Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe on it. Click on the calendar and when that page comes up, click like.
Thank you so much!

done.... hope they win

Thank you to anyone that voted! She received an Honorable Mention and won a t-shirt of her choice!

What is the purpose of "Please Vote for My Former Student's Art Work"?

The purpose of "Please Vote for My Former Student's Art Work" is to gather votes and support for a former student's art work in a competition or exhibition.

How can I vote for the art work?

There are usually multiple ways to vote for the art work, such as online voting, in-person voting at an exhibition, or through social media platforms. The specific instructions for voting will be provided by the organizer of the competition or exhibition.

Is there a deadline for voting?

Yes, there is usually a deadline for voting in order to give all participants a fair chance. The deadline will be stated by the organizer of the competition or exhibition.

Can I vote more than once?

It depends on the rules of the competition or exhibition. Some may allow for multiple votes, while others may only allow for one vote per person. It is important to follow the rules and only vote once to ensure fairness.

How can I spread the word and get more votes for the art work?

You can share the voting information on social media, email it to friends and family, or even print out flyers to distribute in your community. It is important to get the word out and encourage others to vote for the art work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies