• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Vote for My 8Th. Grade Artist!

In summary, "Please Vote for My 8th Grade Artist!" is a fundraiser organized by Pampered Chef to support and showcase the talents of 8th grade artists. To vote, visit the website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You can vote for multiple artists, but only once for each. The voting period is one week, starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. This fundraiser is open to all 8th grade artists currently enrolled in school. It is a great opportunity for them to gain recognition from the community.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Hello, My student Maria2345 from Circleville is up for Artist of the Week in the grades 7 - 9 category on Artsonia. She and our art room can win some cool stuff! You can vote once a day through Saturday. We would love the help!
Artsonia's Artist of the Week Contest
One of my sister's student's is a finalist in the HS category: Makaley1
from Ashville, Ohio
Thank you so much!!!

Sarah, Thank you so much! Everyone at school was voting today, too!

Voted again (and, bumping for others to see).

Thank you again. I'll let everyone know if Maria wins.

Maria? Wait, we're supposed to vote for Maria??

Just kidding.

Thank you to everyone that voted. My studeent had over 390 votes, but the winning student had over 1900!!

Pshhtt, none of the artwork for which I voted won!

1. What is "Please Vote for My 8th Grade Artist!"?

"Please Vote for My 8th Grade Artist!" is a fundraiser organized by Pampered Chef to support young artists in 8th grade. It is a chance for them to showcase their talents and receive recognition from our community.

2. How can I vote for the 8th grade artist?

To vote for your favorite 8th grade artist, simply visit our website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You will be directed to a page where you can view all the participating artists and cast your vote for the one you think deserves to win.

3. Can I vote for more than one artist?

Yes, you can vote for multiple artists, but you can only vote once for each artist. So make sure to choose wisely and show your support for as many artists as you like!

4. How long is the voting period?

The voting period for "Please Vote for My 8th Grade Artist!" is one week. The voting will start on Monday and end on Sunday. So make sure to cast your vote before the deadline.

5. Who can participate in "Please Vote for My 8th Grade Artist!"?

This fundraiser is open to all 8th grade artists who are currently enrolled in a school. It is a great opportunity for young artists to showcase their talents and receive recognition from our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956