• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Vote for My Former Art Student.

In summary, to vote for the former art student, click on the provided link and follow the instructions. There may be a limit to how many times you can vote, so please check the rules. If you don't have a social media account, there may be alternative voting methods. The voting deadline may vary, so please check the voting page for specific information. Sharing the voting link can help get more votes, but be sure to follow the rules to avoid disqualification.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I just learned a former art student is one of the 3 finalists in the fashion and style category for the next Expert Blogger Star at Womensforum.com! Please vote for Jessie Barber.
http://www.womensforum.com/campaigns/voteceleb.html?view=voteceleb

You can vote more than once. If you want to check out her blog go to http://www.minipennyblog.com/

Thank you!

Very Cool Robyn!

Thank you for helping Deb. Voting is through June 30

1. How can I vote for your former art student?

To vote for my former art student, you can click on the link provided and follow the instructions on the voting page. You may need to create an account or provide some basic information before casting your vote.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can vote?

Typically, there is a limit to how many times an individual can vote in a particular contest. This is to ensure fair and equal voting for all participants. Please check the rules or guidelines of the voting platform for more information.

3. Can I vote for your former art student if I don't have a social media account?

Some voting platforms may require a social media account to cast a vote, but others may have alternative methods such as email or text message voting. Please check the voting page for more information on alternative voting methods.

4. When is the deadline to vote?

The voting deadline may vary depending on the contest or platform. Please check the voting page or the official rules for the specific deadline. It is important to vote before the deadline to ensure your vote is counted.

5. Can I share the voting link with others to help get more votes?

Yes, sharing the voting link on social media or with friends and family can help get more votes for my former art student. However, please make sure to follow the rules and guidelines of the voting platform to avoid disqualification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies