• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Vote for My Former Student

In summary, "Please Vote for My Former Student" is a campaign run by Pampered Chef to support and recognize former students who are now making a positive impact in their communities. Anyone can participate by submitting a nomination through the Pampered Chef website, and voting is open to the general public. The deadline for nominations is typically announced on the website and social media pages, and winners are chosen based on a combination of public voting and a panel of judges from Pampered Chef. The former student with the most votes and highest impact in their community will be chosen as the winner.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My former art student Jessie is in the top 20 candidates for the 2010 World Traveler Internship. Please help her make it to the top 10 by voting. Thank you!!!
http://worldtravelerinternship.com/member/jessie-barber/

She's in the top 20 right now :)

I voted, since all I need to do is click. It appears to remember the IP address, so I'll try to remember to vote again when I go home.

byrd1956 said:
My former art student Jessie is in the top 20 candidates for the 2010 World Traveler Internship. Please help her make it to the top 10 by voting. Thank you!!!
http://worldtravelerinternship.com/member/jessie-barber/

I voted for Jessie. What a terrific video and what an amazing young woman. Bright, witty, and creative as all get out. Hey? Ya think she'd forget about the internship and wanna be my recruit?

Okay, never mind.

Thank you to all who took the time to vote. She was one of my best!

Watched and voted!!

What is "Please Vote for My Former Student"?

"Please Vote for My Former Student" is a campaign run by Pampered Chef to support and recognize former students who are now making a positive impact in their communities.

Who can participate in the campaign?

Anyone can participate in the campaign by submitting a nomination for a former student who is making a difference in their community. Voting is open to the general public.

How do I submit a nomination?

To submit a nomination, simply fill out the nomination form on the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide the former student's name, contact information, and a brief description of their impact in the community.

When is the deadline to submit nominations?

The deadline to submit nominations is typically announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages. Be sure to check for updates regularly to ensure you don't miss the deadline.

How are winners selected?

Winners are selected through a combination of public voting and a panel of judges from Pampered Chef. The former student with the most votes and the highest impact in their community will be chosen as the winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam