• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote to Help My Former Student Get a Handicap Accessible Van

In summary, the "Vote to Help My Former Student Get a Handicap Accessible Van" campaign is a fundraising effort to help a former student, who is living with a disability, purchase a handicap accessible van for improved mobility and independence. To support the campaign, you can vote by visiting the campaign's website and clicking on the "Vote Now" button. Voting is free and can be done once per day. All funds raised will go towards purchasing the van and any necessary modifications or maintenance.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Please read Taz's story and vote. It would be great if he would win the handicap accessible van! http://www.nmeda.com/mobility-awareness-month/heroes/ohio/chillicothe/942/jeremy-pauley
If you want to read his whole story go to: https://www.facebook.com/#!/LilLePunk8907
I thank you so much!!

Last edited:
To vote for Jeremy Pauley, please visit the NMEDA website at www.nmeda.com/vote and cast your vote for him. You can also share his story on social media and encourage others to vote for him. Thank you for your support!

Thank you for sharing Taz's story and the opportunity to vote for him to win a handicap accessible van. I will definitely take the time to read his story and vote for him. It's heartwarming to see communities come together to support individuals in need. Best of luck to Taz and I hope he wins the van!

What is the "Vote to Help My Former Student Get a Handicap Accessible Van" campaign?

The campaign is a fundraising effort to help a former student of mine, who is now living with a disability, purchase a handicap accessible van. This will greatly improve their mobility and independence.

How can I vote to support this campaign?

You can vote by visiting the campaign's website and clicking on the "Vote Now" button. You will be prompted to enter your name and email address, and then you can submit your vote.

Is there a cost to vote?

No, there is no cost to vote. It is completely free and only takes a few seconds to do.

Can I vote more than once?

Yes, you can vote once per day. So if you would like to show your support multiple times, you can vote every day.

How will the funds be used?

All funds raised through the campaign will go towards purchasing a handicap accessible van for the former student. Any additional funds will be used for any necessary modifications or maintenance for the van.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies