• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can-You-Vote-for-My-Host-A-Great-Friend-in-Need-of-Help-for-Her-Dream-Wedding

In summary, you can ask your friends and family to vote for your host in a contest. Purchasing products from Pampered Chef is not required for voting, but it counts as two entries if you do. You can vote for your host once per day and there is no limit to the number of people who can vote. The voting period will end on a specified date in the contest rules.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a great host who has become a good friend that is getting married next year. She is trying to win her dream wedding because the money just isn't there for the wedding. If you can take a second to vote online that would be great. There's no catch, you don't have to sign up, you don't even have to give an email address. I believe you can vote once a day if you want to go back and vote again. Thanks!
http://www.getmarried.com/americas-top-bride/vote/857/

Voted! Hope they win!!

Just voted :D

another vote is in!

Thanks you guys!

1. Can I ask my friends and family to vote for my host?

Yes, absolutely! The more people who vote for your host, the better chance they have of winning.

2. Do I have to purchase something from Pampered Chef to vote for my host?

No, purchasing products is not a requirement for voting. However, if you do decide to purchase something, your vote will count as two entries.

3. How many times can I vote for my host?

You can vote for your host once per day during the voting period.

4. Is there a limit to how many people can vote for my host?

No, there is no limit to the number of people who can vote for your host. Encourage as many friends and family members as you can to vote!

5. When will the voting period end?

The voting period will end on the date specified in the contest rules. Be sure to check back on that day to see if your host won!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies