• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With How to Give Bride Her Info & Host Thank You

In summary, after hosting a party, you can give the bride her information by sending her a thank you card or email with all of the necessary details, including total sales, number of guests who attended, any free products or discounts earned, and the date her order will be delivered. It is also a nice gesture to include a personal note for the bride and thank the host for their efforts, which can be done through various means such as a gift, discount, or public acknowledgement. While not mandatory, thanking the host can help maintain a good relationship and encourage them to continue hosting parties in the future.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Does anyone have a form or idea on how to give the bride her list of items purchased for her & by whom? Also, what type of thank you do you send the host?

I usually send just a thank you card to the host (Nancy's orange one). Then I type up a list for the bride in word. Give her the guest's name with the items that were purchased. Good thing about doing this is I just had a bride from November ask for her list again. I always keep these on my computer.

At the shower, I have the bride's wish list posted on heart cut-outs (the full sheets of sticker paper make this fairly simple using her registry list). The guests remove the paper heart for what they are going to purchase, write their name on the back of it, then place it in a thank you note envelope (which I have the hostess provide). The guest then addresses the envelope to themselves to make it easier for the bride to write her thank you notes! (The hostess gives the cards that came with the envelopes to the bride) So far everyone has LOVED this method!

Love the envelope idea!

I have a sheet made up on the left it says Gift
on the right it says given by:
I ask the hostess to sit with me during check out and she fills in it for the bride

1. How do I give the bride her information after hosting a party?

After hosting a party, you can give the bride her information by sending her a thank you card or email with all of the necessary details. You can also include a physical copy of her order form or a link to her online order page for easy access.

2. What information should I include for the bride?

The information you should include for the bride is her total sales, number of guests who attended, any free products or discounts earned, and the date her order will be delivered. You can also include any special notes or messages from her guests.

3. Should I include a personal note for the bride?

Including a personal note for the bride is a nice gesture and shows your appreciation for her hosting the party. You can thank her for her support, congratulate her on her upcoming wedding, or share a personal message about the products she purchased.

4. How can I thank the host for hosting a party?

There are many ways to thank the host for hosting a party. You can send a thank you card or email, give a small gift or product as a token of your appreciation, or offer a discount or free product for their next purchase. You can also publicly thank them on social media or during the party itself.

5. Is it necessary to thank the host for hosting a party?

While it is not mandatory, it is always a nice gesture to thank the host for hosting a party. They have taken the time and effort to invite guests and promote your products, so showing your appreciation can go a long way in maintaining a good relationship with them. It also encourages them to continue hosting parties in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gtrchic05
  • cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein