1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Need help with how to give Bride her info & host thank you

1. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Does anyone have a form or idea on how to give the bride her list of items purchased for her & by whom? Also, what type of thank you do you send the host?

Mar 21, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I usually send just a thank you card to the host (Nancy's orange one). Then I type up a list for the bride in word. Give her the guest's name with the items that were purchased. Good thing about doing this is I just had a bride from November ask for her list again. I always keep these on my computer.

Mar 22, 2009
  3. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

At the shower, I have the bride's wish list posted on heart cut-outs (the full sheets of sticker paper make this fairly simple using her registry list). The guests remove the paper heart for what they are going to purchase, write their name on the back of it, then place it in a thank you note envelope (which I have the hostess provide). The guest then addresses the envelope to themselves to make it easier for the bride to write her thank you notes! (The hostess gives the cards that came with the envelopes to the bride) So far everyone has LOVED this method!

Mar 22, 2009
  4. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Love the envelope idea!

Mar 22, 2009
  5. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I have a sheet made up on the left it says Gift
    on the right it says given by:
    I ask the hostess to sit with me during check out and she fills in it for the bride

Mar 22, 2009
Have something to add?