• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for My Friend Heather in the Karaoke Contest - Help Her Win!

In summary, my dearest and oldest friend loves Karaoke and is participating in a contest. The contest ends on Wednesday, and the person with the most votes by Wednesday will win.
pamperedbecky
One my dearest and oldest (not by age...we've been friends for 25 years:) ) friends LOVES Karaoke. She's been doing it since back when we had Mr. Microphone...those big units that kind of looked like an amp and had a microphone attached to it.....anyone remembers those?

Anyway, she's part of a karaoke contest and I'd LOVE if you guys could vote for her. I've never known anyone featured in anything like this, so I thought it would be fun to try to rack up as many votes as possible.

Her name is Heather and she's contestant number one. Voting is open until Wednesday the 19th. I believe you can vote every 12 hours just for those of you with nothing else to do! Ha:p !

Now, granted, she's admitted herself that she doesn't consider herself a good singer! But she has a blast with it. So, here's the link and vote for her if you can!! Thanks!!! http://www.chitownafterdark.com/K-NationVote.html

Just voted....but it won't let me see the vote results!:cry:

I voted for her, but I couldn't make myself listen to any of the singers. :)

I LOVED Mr Microphone...I am sure my siblings didn't!!!!!!!!!!!

Done!!!!!!

Awesome! Thanks so much! Yes, I wouldn't go and listen to her again and again. (Or anyone else for that matter!) Although, believe me, I've heard her various song renditions LOTS of time. Can we say Loveshack at my wedding 10 years ago!! She literally grabbed the microphone out of the dj's hand and sang along. It was hilarious and permanently engrained on our wedding video!:sing: :sing:

I know, I wish we could see the results. I wonder if they'll only post them after voting is closed. But THANKS just the same!:)

What fun! I love to karaoke (my audience hates how much I love karaoke - LOL)
I voted for her!

Done! Hope she wins, cause I like her name lol! :)

heat123 said:
Done! Hope she wins, cause I like her name lol! :)
Of course!!! All of the Heathers I know are so cool! :) Thanks for voting!

I have a favor to ask..I voted also..:sing:

Voted!...
(That was too short, so I'm adding more characters! LOL)
I hope she wins..keep us posted.

I voted - she definitely looked like she was having lots of fun!

And, I'm nosey, so I had to listen to all of them - LOL! I think #10/Kelly is a pro or something - definitely doesn't belong in the same league of "Karaoke Singers"! ;) Was she on AI and got sent home from Hollywood and is just trying to make up for her time missed in the spotlight?! :rolleyes:

I love Karaoke myself - I hogged the microphone a little over a year ago at a party at one of my husband's clients' house - haven't seen them since! (they're still friends, don't worry - they just realized *I'M* the crazy one and hubby's the *quiet* one! LOL!) :sing: :D

Me too, me too!

Thanks you guys!! Keep those votes coming!

Yes, Heather has been the ONLY one ever to get me up there to sing any karaoke songs....and it wasn't pretty. Of course, I had a few ****tails in me first!!:) :)

You do realize that you now have given us a goal for the Wave 3 MnG at NatConf this year, don't you????

katie0128 said:
You do realize that you now have given us a goal for the Wave 3 MnG at NatConf this year, don't you????
ooohhhh, nooooooo way!:D

1. What is "I Have a Favor to Ask..."?

"I Have a Favor to Ask..." is a phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to ask for support from friends, family, and customers in hosting a cooking party or purchasing products.

2. How do I use "I Have a Favor to Ask..."?

To use "I Have a Favor to Ask...", simply reach out to your network and ask them to support you by hosting a cooking party or purchasing products. You can also share your personal Pampered Chef website or social media links to make it easy for them to support you.

3. Can I customize my "I Have a Favor to Ask..." message?

Yes, you can customize your message to make it more personal and appealing to your network. You can also use our pre-made templates or get creative and come up with your own unique message.

4. How can "I Have a Favor to Ask..." benefit me?

Using "I Have a Favor to Ask..." can help you increase your sales and bookings as well as grow your customer base. It also allows you to connect with your network and build stronger relationships with them.

5. Is there a certain time or occasion to use "I Have a Favor to Ask..."?

No, you can use "I Have a Favor to Ask..." anytime you want to reach out to your network for support. However, it can be especially effective during the holiday season, when people are looking for gift ideas and hosting events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1