• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help My Former Student Win. Sunday Is the Deadline.

In summary, to vote for your former student in the campaign, visit the provided website or search for "Pampered Chef Vote" on Google. You can then search for your former student's name and click "Vote Now" to cast your vote. Only one vote per person is allowed to ensure fairness. There is no limit to the number of votes a contestant can receive, so encourage friends and family to vote. You can vote for multiple contestants, but only once each. The deadline to vote is Sunday at midnight.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My former art student Meghan Sours was recently chosen as one of the top 5 in a Plein Air Video Competition via artist/writer James Gurney's blog. The rules were to compose a one minute video describing the challenges of painting outdoors. I am asking all my FB friends and family to help her out. Please visit the competition at:

http://gurneyjourney.blogspot.com/2013/10/video-contest-entries.html

and cast your vote (shown on the left beneath Mr. Gurney's photo). If she wins she would be featured in Plein Air Magazine and win some other art goodies. She is a fantastic artist and this type of win would give her lots of exposure. Voting continues until Sunday night at midnight.

Voted. Good luck to her.

Wow, congratulations to Meghan Sours on being chosen as one of the top 5 in the Plein Air Video Competition! I just watched her video and it was really well done. I can see why she was selected. I will definitely cast my vote for her and share the link with my friends and family. It's always great to see talented artists getting recognition and exposure. Good luck to Meghan!

1. How do I vote for my former student?

To vote for your former student, you can visit the website provided in the campaign or search for "Pampered Chef Vote" on Google. From there, you can search for your former student's name and click on "Vote Now" to cast your vote.

2. Can I vote more than once?

Unfortunately, only one vote per person is allowed in this campaign. This is to ensure fairness for all participants.

3. Is there a limit to the number of votes a contestant can receive?

There is no limit to the number of votes a contestant can receive. Encourage your friends and family to vote for your former student to increase their chances of winning.

4. Can I vote for multiple contestants?

Yes, you can vote for multiple contestants as long as they are different individuals. However, you can only vote for each contestant once.

5. When is the deadline to vote?

The deadline to vote is on Sunday at midnight. Make sure to cast your vote before then to help your former student win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn