• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help My Animal Shelter Win $100,000 - Vote for Snickers Now!

In summary, four people voted for the Snickers in the link. The dog that comes up is the correct one. Good luck to those who enter the contest.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
I am starting an animal shelter with some friends. Another friend has entered her dog in a contest. If her dog wins (this round, then the final round, so there will be another vote) she will get $100,000 to donate to a shelter, my shelter!! So please pass this along and get everyone you know to vote, thanks!!!!

http://www.bissell.com/Page_id/47185/Default.aspx?ImageUrl=http%3a%2f%2fimages.bissell.com%2fimages%2fIncludeContent%2fMVP%2fPeriod13%2f539.jpg&MSCSProfile=2EB09F17E7A640E9CB747DEC04C549231954B2F18E17A26959FEB5CAFCB283AF3F1007D0866892B6ED439028FE3D7CC815D04F843C0E5C7DB06E5B245A7F8716037836A47DC256597DFA82FA821DF72EC0CB51C17C115E2E2FAC21A4363A0BD1A21C87802B6C4D8194E1CB6E5FE027A906B5A208BA00CC59B9717C3F94B61346E70BADD524193180

There are 4 Snicker's in Period #13...which one is hers, and if you aren't sure, they go by numbers. What is the number of her dog?

Just voted! Good luck.

Mmmmm....with Almonds. My favorite!

snickers-almonds.jpg

im a sucker for dogs.
anyone see that sarah mclachlan (sp?) commercial with the animals from katrina, etc?
makes me cry every time.

voted for the snickers that pops up in the link...
i hope that was the right one!
good luck with your shelter!!

i put in a few votes!!!

We seem to be pretty good at stuffing the ballot box around here.Must have something to do with working for a company from Chicago.

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
i put in a few votes!!!

One vote per person, per period, please. Duplicate votes will be disqualified.

I know, my mom, me, my aunt, & cousin. So, 4 votes.

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
I know, my mom, me, my aunt, & cousin. So, 4 votes.

Oh Okay, i was going to vote numerous times until i saw the miniscule wording!! :rolleyes:

Hi Lori. I just put my vote in!

leggy

Voted!...and I'll "announce" to you guys when my FT job puts up the pet photo contest. The prize is a big trip, not these cheesy things like a photograph or collar or anything...I can't enter so you guys might as well when the time comes.

Snickers is the tan/golden labradoodle, he's the dog that comes up when you click the link, thanks for voting!! =)

ChefLoriG said:
Snickers is the tan/golden labradoodle, he's the dog that comes up when you click the link, thanks for voting!! =)

My family and I just voted :)

I have a cat named Snickers:)

bumping for those who might have missed, thanks!!!!! =)

1. What is "Vote for Snickers!"?

"Vote for Snickers!" is a campaign that Pampered Chef is currently running to support Snickers, our latest kitchen tool. It allows our customers to vote for their favorite Snickers recipes and enter for a chance to win a Snickers prize pack.

2. How can I participate in "Vote for Snickers!"?

There are two ways to participate in "Vote for Snickers!" - you can either vote for your favorite recipes on our website or submit your own Snickers recipe for a chance to win. Both options require you to have a Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I vote for more than one Snickers recipe?

Yes, you can vote for as many Snickers recipes as you'd like. However, you can only vote for each recipe once.

4. How long does the "Vote for Snickers!" campaign last?

The campaign will run for a total of four weeks, starting on [start date] and ending on [end date]. Make sure to vote for your favorite Snickers recipe before the campaign ends!

5. What is the prize for winning "Vote for Snickers!"?

The winner of "Vote for Snickers!" will receive a Snickers prize pack, which includes the Snickers kitchen tool and a selection of Pampered Chef products. The winner will also have their winning recipe featured on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies