• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Eileen Win America's Favorite Mom Contest?

In summary, Eileen's sister is entering her in the America's Favorite Mom Contest. Eileen has cancer and is not a finalist, but her sister is still nominating her. There is a party tonight that her and her husband are going to.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a customer, Eileen...when I met her last year she told me she was a cancer survivor. Last month, I got an email from her asking if I had any May dates available for a HWC show as her cancer had returned. :( A few days later, her best friend (also a customer and past host of mine) contacted me to book a date for a HWC show in Eileen's honor, as Eileen's cancer is terminal. We held that show last night. She also told me about a contest that Eileen's sister entered her in. I would like nothing more than to see Eileen win this contest...please help me help her by voting for her and passing the info on to any and everyone you know. Thanks. Here's the info from Eileen's sister:

Each person will need to login. The deadline is Friday. Eileen Strong in Plantation, Fl 33317

Hi,
I am entering my sister Eileen in America's Favorite Mom Contest. Please help me nominate my sister Eileen for this contest my logging in below and vote for Eileen Strong.
Kathleen

Americas Favorite Mom | Mothers Day TV Special - Presented By Teleflora -

Do you know what category she is under? The only one I can seem to vote for is the single mom and she isn't listed there.

Crud - I can't find her - lemme get some more info...

I wonder if she's under the COE mom. The voting for that category is Friday.

I found her by searching the "browse" area.........

Nevermind...
She's already out of the running. Just got this from my host:

Hi Joycelyn,
Thanks!! That was sweet of you and your friend. They picked 15 seminfinalists already but I told Eileen she is still a #1 mom even thought she wasn't one of the finalists.

Eileen was going to try to make it to your party last night but the doctor gave her benadryl for her tape allergy from her port. She is allergic to adhesive tape and she usually blisters or gets red where any adhesive tape is. She said the benadryl made her so sleepy.

Tonight is there 20 year Anniversary & Lauren is watching the kids while they go out to dinner.

Well, hope you are able to make it to Eileen's party. I am going to try to get one together too before the end of the month for the whip it for cancer. I will let you know the date if we can get one done.
Kathleen

You cna find her photos and story through the BROWSE link - please keep her and her family in your prayers...

Last edited:

What is "Please Help!"?

"Please Help!" is a popular line of kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "Please Help!" line?

The "Please Help!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as vegetable peelers, can openers, measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, and more. These products are all designed to help with different aspects of cooking and meal preparation.

Are "Please Help!" products only sold through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Please Help!" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support for our products.

Do "Please Help!" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Please Help!" products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if the product has any defects or issues during its intended use, we will replace it for free.

How can I purchase "Please Help!" products?

You can purchase "Please Help!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products as a hostess. Contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thepartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg