• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marykay Makeover Contest.....help Me Win!!!!

, That's so sad, but it's great that you are raising awareness and helping your daughter to feel more confident.
thepartylady
Gold Member
I am entered in this contest and am asking my friends here at Chef Success to help me out!!!!

If I win, I will receive $2500 to go towards a charity of my choosing. I am choosing a charity that has something to do with my skin disease Vitiligo!

You can vote up to 5 times a day..........any votes will help!!!!

www.mkmakeovercontest.com enter my name Cara T

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!
The Chocolate Dalmatian

That was easy. I voted my 5 per day limit!

and you are just beautiful, my dear..

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

voted as well good luck :)

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Just voted for you!

count my vote :)

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember you can vote 5 times everyday!!!!!! Don't worry.....I will be reminding you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for you!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Voted til they made me stop! You are an inspiration!

Awwwwwww.....Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another day!!!!!!!!!!!! Another 5 votes!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who vote!!!!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Voted til they made me stop! You are an inspiration!

Agreed! Keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will do!!!!!!!!!!

You Know I voted girl!
Cara is an inspiration. Many people would want to hide and Cara usually wears no makeup- Which she is just as beautiful without! She is also a great teammate & I hope she wins!

Thanks Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is still time to vote!!!! Help me give back to the Vitiligo community! Thanks for your help!

Just a couple of days left!!!!!!!! Keep voting!!!!!!! Thank you for helping me give back!!!!!!!

I just voted for you. You are a beautiful woman!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Voting ends tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last day to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Just voted my last 5 times. Good luck and I hope you win! :)

I did make the top 100!!!!! Thank you everyone who voted!!!! Now I just have to wait til July 16th to find out if I am in the top 3!

Congrats for making the top 100! Wahoo!!

Thank you to everyone who voted!!!!!!!!!!! I actually was approached at conference by someone who voted for me!!!!!!!! I am one of the three grand prize winners!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

That's awesome!! Congrats! What did you win?

$2500 to a charity of my choice and $2500 for myself!!!!

That's great! Enjoy that $2500:)

Yay! Tried to like your post and it said I had to spread it around before giving you another thumbs up! YAY!

wahoo, congrats, that's awesome! It was me who came up to you at conference =)

http://http://www.laurasleadersunit.com/Lauras_Leaders/Welcome_files/CaraTwillie.jpg

Attachments

• makeover before and after.jpg
    makeover before and after.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
congrats!!!!!! so happy for your win!!!
~carla

Cara,
Congrats on your win! My 10 yr. old dd has vitilago and let me tell you it's been rough with how kids can be so cruel, and she doesn't have it bad on her face, but all over the rest of her. I'd love to chat with you sometime to help me help her over the bumps she'll go through and help her be more confident. Some days she just rolls with it and doesn't "seem" like it bothers her, but I know.
I'll never forget the day at Summer library when a few boys and girls said LOUDLY she's a leopard, look at her spots and moved about 10 feet away from her, 'cause the didn't want to turn into a leopard. (Meanwhile their moms were there and never said anything, actually looked like they also wanted to move away). Molly immediately pulled her legs up to her chest and buried her head. I tried to quietly comfort Molly. She was miserable (and only 5 at the time) I tried to be quiet and explain her spots couldn't rub off. One of the mom's yelled at me for daring to try and "correct" her child. I was so shocked I also wanted to leave, but I didn't want to give Molly the impression to give into bullies, so we snuggled and stayed, her sisters both came and also sat around her. But it hasn't gotten better.

Again, Congrats Cara!

Lisa

1. What is the Marykay Makeover Contest?

The Marykay Makeover Contest is a competition where Marykay consultants can enter to win $2500 to donate to a charity of their choice. The contest is open to all consultants and encourages them to share their story and why their chosen charity is important to them.

2. How can I help someone win the Marykay Makeover Contest?

You can help someone win the Marykay Makeover Contest by voting for them on the official contest website, www.mkmakeovercontest.com. Each person can vote up to 5 times a day, so every vote counts! You can also share the contest with your friends and family to help spread the word.

3. Who can enter the Marykay Makeover Contest?

The Marykay Makeover Contest is open to all Marykay consultants. If you are not a consultant, you can still participate by voting for your favorite entry on the contest website.

4. What is Vitiligo and why is it important to the contestant?

Vitiligo is a skin disease that causes loss of skin color in patches. It affects people of all ages and races, and there is currently no known cure. The contestant has chosen a charity related to Vitiligo because it personally affects them and they want to raise awareness and support for this condition.

5. How can I vote for the contestant in the Marykay Makeover Contest?

You can vote for the contestant by visiting the official contest website, www.mkmakeovercontest.com, and entering their name, Cara T, in the search bar. From there, you can vote up to 5 times a day by clicking the "Vote Now" button next to their entry. You can also share their entry with others to help them get more votes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • luvs2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
Replies
Views
Admin Greg