• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Help Snowball Win the Contest?

In summary, "Snowball Needs Your Vote!!" is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support local animal shelters and rescue organizations. To vote, visit the website and click on the "Vote Now" button. There is no limit on the number of times you can vote and the voting period ends on December 31st. Nominations for this year are closed, but you can nominate your local shelter or rescue organization next year.
DebbieSAChef
Hello ladies,

Snowball our cat needs your vote. I believe you have to pick him from the right hand column and then enter your email address. Then you will get a confirmation email and click on the link in that email, then your vote will count. My son thanks you!!

http://www.thecatconnection.com/contest/contestants.shtml

Debbie :D

Oh this is the same one Janet was trying to win last month. Glad yall are not competing against each other, ha!

I voted with 6 emails addresses.

Last edited:
Done! :) Good luck to Snowball. It's a great pic! :)

I'm done too! Have Fun!

As soon as I have time I will vote on Snowball. :)

jrstephens said:
Glad yall are not competing against each other, ha!

No, we submitted in different months...

janet... where did y'all finish last month?

I just placed my vote for Snowball, too!

Thank you!!Thanks everyone!! Just bumping this up!! Come on everyone let's vote!!

Yes Janet where did you end up last time with your kitty's votes?

Debbie :D

At 8% and the winner was at 10%, Asher would have been a 2nd place, but NOT picked by the shop cats... :(That is definitely because they do not know her!

just voted. I'll vote again from my other email & forward it around.

I voted. :sing:

1. What is "Snowball Needs Your Vote!!"?

"Snowball Needs Your Vote!!" is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support local animal shelters and rescue organizations. We believe that every animal deserves a loving home and by voting, you can help make a difference in their lives.

2. How can I vote for "Snowball Needs Your Vote!!"?

To vote for "Snowball Needs Your Vote!!", simply visit our website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You will be prompted to enter your email address and then you can cast your vote for your favorite animal shelter or rescue organization.

3. Is there a limit on how many times I can vote?

No, there is no limit on how many times you can vote. We encourage you to vote as many times as you can to show your support for your chosen shelter or rescue organization.

4. When does the voting period end?

The voting period for "Snowball Needs Your Vote!!" ends on December 31st. Be sure to cast your votes before then to make a difference in the lives of animals in need.

5. Can I nominate my local animal shelter or rescue organization?

Unfortunately, nominations for "Snowball Needs Your Vote!!" are now closed. However, we will be holding this campaign annually and you can nominate your local shelter or rescue organization next year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1