• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help My Son's Band, The Velocet, Win Band of the Month?

In summary, the band The Velocet needs your help to win Band of the Month for their release party. If you vote, they will be grateful.
ricatj
Hello Everyone!

Please take a minute to read and then vote...!

I have been with Pampered Chef since 1996. I started my Pampered Chef business to help send my son to Manhattan School of Music where he received his Bachelor's Degree in Classical Guitar, and then on to The Julliard School for his Master's. AND, NOW HE'S IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND (Who knew?)

His band, The Velocet recently released their first CD after 2 long years of work. They had their release party about a month ago in NY (see their website below for more information, BUT NOW....

Please.... take a second Vote for my son's, Kris' band, The Velocet... thanks! I hate to bother you all, but what better way to get a little help from my friends. After you vote, I'd appreciate it if you would send this to any friends of yours - I'd really appreciate it!!!

All you have to do is click the site below, find where it says, vote, and then click The Velocet once. This just went out this morning 8/2/07, and they were ahead, but now there is another band who must have a large e-mail list. So, I'm appealing to all of my friends to keep this going.

I really appreciate this y'all!

**** Please DO NOT VOTE 2x from one e-mail OR THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
x0x0x

Janet Ricat
Consultant #070117
Oakland, N.J.
[email protected]

Click here and only vote once from any e-mail address or they get disqualified.

http://www.thedelimagazine.com

Here is the e-mail the band sent out....
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Aug 2, 2007 1:36 AM
Subject: The Velocet needs your help!
To: [email protected]

Hey there friends, countrymen, well-wishers, mortal enemies...

We need your help - The Deli Magazine, an indie rock magazine and site based in NYC, has us in the running for Band of the Month...if we win, we get...I dunno, something I hope.

Click here and only vote once from any e-mail address or they get disqualified.

http://www.thedelimagazine.com

Please take a minute to visit the site and cast your vote - it's right on the front page towards the top right...choose wisely.

Please just vote once and then forward this on to any of your friends that might help out...cheatin' will get us disqualified...

Thanks to everyone for your support...

xo
The Velocet
www.myspace.com/thevelocet

__._,_.___

When I voted, it didn't ask for an email address. Do you mean not to vote from the same computer more than once?

Just went, I couldn't find where to vote.

There's a little teeny word "vote" just under the box with the bands listed.

I voted but it just had me click the band I was choosing. I did it only once. Never asked me my email.

Hi Janet!!
Nice to "see" you! I love this site!
I just read your email and I voted!!
Talk soon!
-Sue
(Susan Paz!) :D

(FYI to everyone: Janet is my director & she is fabulous!)

Voted and went and listened to their myspace selections as well. They are very good!!

I voted! Yes, they are good and it looks like they are in the lead right now.

Let us know how it turns out.

May all his groupies be Pampered Chefs;)

I voted... they need some more votes!! They are behind by about 18 right now.

Bumping this up for my friend,(and director!) Janet! :)

bumping again :D

I just voted, they are behind by 7 votes.

chefann said:
There's a little teeny word "vote" just under the box with the bands listed.

Thanks Ann...I was :eek: looking for the "vote" area too!

Voted!

Just voted, they are down by 5

Now only 6 behind ~ come on folks let's bump them up big time! My son was near my laptop when I played the music...he's a FAN now!

krzymomof4 said:
Just voted, they are down by 5

Beat me to the post! LOL

I couldn't tell if mine counted or not. Glad to know it did since I beat you to the post.:D

1. How can I vote for Pampered Chef in the "Please Vote....need Your Help!" contest?

To vote for Pampered Chef in the contest, simply click on the provided link and follow the instructions to cast your vote. You may need to create an account or log in with your social media account to vote.

2. How many times can I vote for Pampered Chef in the contest?

You can vote for Pampered Chef once per day during the duration of the contest. So make sure to come back and vote every day to help us win!

3. Can I share the "Please Vote....need Your Help!" link with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the voting link on your social media accounts or through email to help spread the word and get more votes for Pampered Chef.

4. Is there a prize for winning the "Please Vote....need Your Help!" contest?

Yes, the top voted business in the contest will receive a cash prize and recognition from the sponsor. But the real prize for us is your support and recognition for our brand!

5. When does the "Please Vote....need Your Help!" contest end?

The contest end date may vary, so make sure to check the official rules or the voting page for the most up-to-date information. We appreciate your support until the very end of the contest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956