• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a Bj's Club Member? Help Out a Friend's Son

In summary, BJ's Club membership is not offered through Pampered Chef. You will need to sign up directly through BJ's Club. You can either refer someone to BJ's Club's website or purchase a gift membership for them. There is no discount for BJ's Club membership through Pampered Chef, and accounts cannot be used interchangeably. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you may have access to exclusive deals and promotions for BJ's Club members.
chefann
Gold Member
Good morning, All!

One of my friends from another forum posted about a fundraiser his son's marching band is running. If you're a member of BJ's Warehouse, you can renew your membership through this fundraiser, and the band will get $5. Better yet, you'll actually get $10 OFF the renewal AND 15 months instead of 12!

There are details at: The Lincoln Forum.Net • View topic - Help my son's marching band

I don't want anyone to purchase something they're not going to use, but if you are planning to continue a membership you already have, this is a great way to help out this school. As Stu indicates in his post, if you recently renewed, you can still do so through this opportunity - your membership will be extended by 15 months.

Thanks!

Shoot! My mom just renewed ours for another 2 years.... I'd hate to extend too much further then that, I have one locally here, but who knows where I will be then! And it is over an hour away from her/my hometown....Good luck!

Good morning! Thank you for sharing this information. I am not a member of BJ's Warehouse, but I will definitely pass this along to my friends and family who are. It's a great way to support a local school and get a discount on membership renewal. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and I hope the fundraiser is successful for your friend's son's marching band. Have a great day!

Related to Are You a Bj's Club Member? Help Out a Friend's Son

1. Can I become a member of BJ's Club through Pampered Chef?

No, BJ's Club membership is not offered through Pampered Chef. You will need to sign up directly through BJ's Club.

2. How do I help out a friend's son with their BJ's Club membership?

You can either refer them to BJ's Club website to sign up or you can purchase a gift membership for them.

3. Is there a discount for BJ's Club membership through Pampered Chef?

No, there is no discount for BJ's Club membership through Pampered Chef. You will need to pay the regular membership fee through BJ's Club.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef account to sign up for a BJ's Club membership?

No, Pampered Chef and BJ's Club are separate companies and accounts cannot be used interchangeably. You will need to create a separate account for BJ's Club.

5. Are there any perks for being a BJ's Club member through Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you may have access to exclusive deals and promotions for BJ's Club members. Please check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat