• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot - Please Vote for Me to Win an Office Makeover

L
luvs2cook
Good evening,
I entered a contest to win an on office makeover. However, I didn't win. But, the company is doing a second price based on a voting system.

So, here's the link - http://www.messiestmess.com/index.php?JGALL_DIR=&JGALL_IMG=1022.

There are days that I cannot even look into my office. I need this big time!!!

Thanks, Jane

I voted!! Good luck.

Me too. Hope you win. That would be fantastic!!!

Is yours the one that comes up when you click on the link? It's showing 0 votes ??? I want to vote but don't want to vote for the wrong one! (its showing 1022.jpg).

dianevill said:
Is yours the one that comes up when you click on the link? It's showing 0 votes ??? I want to vote but don't want to vote for the wrong one! (its showing 1022.jpg).

I was wondering the same thing!

I voted for myself and I don't know what's going on?? :(. That stinks. I know that you will receive an email from the website to confirm your email.

ugh!!

I voted! How many times can you vote? Also, how long does this go on for?

I have no idea how long it goes on for. But for some reason it's not tallying the votes.

I have no idea what's going on. I just sent them an email.

Related to Ot - Please Vote for Me to Win an Office Makeover

1. How do I vote for you to win the office makeover?

To vote for me to win the office makeover, simply click on the link provided and follow the instructions on the website. Thank you for your support!

2. What does the office makeover include?

The office makeover includes new furniture, organization systems, and decor to transform my messy office into a functional and aesthetically pleasing space.

3. Can I vote more than once?

Unfortunately, the voting system only allows for one vote per person. But every vote counts, so please consider voting for me and sharing the link with your friends and family.

4. When is the deadline to vote?

The deadline to vote is [insert deadline date here]. Please make sure to vote before then to help me win the office makeover.

5. What difference will winning the office makeover make for you?

Winning the office makeover will make a huge difference for me. It will not only improve my work productivity, but also my overall well-being and mental health. Having a clean and organized space to work in will make a world of difference for me. Thank you for considering voting for me!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thepartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear