• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help High Flight Farm Win $250,000 to Further Their Teaching Efforts?

In summary, the horse farm is trying to win a $250,000 grant to expand their teaching efforts. They are asking for your help by voting on their Facebook page. If you are interested in helping, please vote.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
BIG FAVOR PLEASE...I live in a very unique neighborhood. We have all the normal stuff, kids, pools, tennis courts...and we also have airplanes, helicopters, a runway...and a horse farm with beautiful horses! The horse farm is entered into a contest to win $250,000 to further their teaching efforts, please take a minute to help them! Contest is ending Friday so please hop to it! and thanks!

Hello, Neighbors!

Many of you know and have visited High Flight Farm, the horse farm here surrounded by Mallard's Landing. We have exciting news to share with all of you - we are going to build a covered arena and hope to be able to teach more riding lessons to children and adults who want to enrich their lives with further knowledge of horses and riding! This expansion will enable us to teach small group lessons at a convenient price, regardless of the weather.

That was the exciting news. Now the time sensitive request: To help with this endeavor, we have entered the farm in a contest to POSSIBLY be awarded a $250,000 grant sponsored by Chase Bank and Living Social. In order for our application to be considered, we have to have 250 votes through Facebook by SATURDAY, JUNE 30. If you are interested in helping us be considered, please

1. Go to missionsmallbusiness.com Click 'Log In & Support' and log in using Facebook.
2. Search for High Flight Farm by name OR filter by our State and City which is Georgia, Locust Grove.
3. Click on the blue Vote button next to our business name to show your support for High Flight Farm.

Please VOTE, and tell all your friends, family, work associates, whomever to go vote for High Flight Farm too!! Should your contacts wish to learn more about the farm before they vote, please point them to the web site for the farm:

boarding stable, High Flight Farm Locust Grove, GA WELCOME

Anything for you, Linda! (though I'll have to wait until I get home).

P.S. Congrats on being close enough to the Excellence Award that you can taste it!

I voted for you!

Got it covered Linda! Did it late and sent it out to others. Don't know how many of those will see it though as they all work tomorrow.

All done!!

just voted

Voted for a great small business.

Thanks everybody! You can always count on a Cheffer to lend a hand :)

What is "Personal Favor Please"?

"Personal Favor Please" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can customize their orders with their preferred ingredients, cooking methods, and dietary restrictions.

How do I use "Personal Favor Please"?

To use "Personal Favor Please," simply add the items you want to customize to your cart and click on the "Personal Favor Please" button at checkout. This will allow you to make any desired changes to your order.

Is there an additional cost for using "Personal Favor Please"?

There is no additional cost for using "Personal Favor Please." It is a complimentary service offered to ensure our customers' satisfaction with their orders.

Can I use "Personal Favor Please" for any product?

While most of our products can be customized using "Personal Favor Please," there are some items that are not eligible. These include limited edition or seasonal products, as well as some specialty items. You can check the eligibility of a product by clicking on the "Personal Favor Please" button at checkout.

Can I make changes to my order after using "Personal Favor Please"?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. It is important to review your order and make any desired changes before submitting it with the "Personal Favor Please" option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pchefgagnon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgagnon
  • dannyzmom