• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help - We Need Your Vote

In summary, to vote for Pampered Chef in the "Please Help" competition, you can go to the competition's website and click on the "Vote Now" button or use the designated hashtag on social media or text the designated number. The deadline to vote is [insert deadline date here], and you can vote multiple times per day. To spread the word and get more people to vote, you can share the voting link on social media, email it to friends and family, and use the designated hashtag. If Pampered Chef wins, they will receive a cash prize to help those in need.
Off topic request for help! Please vote - no registering, no filling out a form. Two clicks - the link below and the VOTE button. I'm very involved with charities, primarily small grassroots organizations that support childrens needs here in the US.

There is also one international charity with which I'm personally involved in Cambodia and we are in the running for a $10,000 grant and we need every vote we can get. Please vote and please consider sharing on your pages.

I have personally spent time at the school that would benefit from this grant money.

Seriously peeps, I'm talking two clicks, the link, the vote button. I cannot think of one good reason why ya wouldn't. Thanks! XOXOXO

http://newchallenge.newschool.edu/projects/2013/cambodian-empowerment-gardens/

Hi there,I just clicked the link and voted for the Cambodian Empowerment Gardens project. It sounds like a wonderful cause and I'm happy to support it with just two clicks. I hope others will do the same and help you secure the grant. Thank you for sharing and for your involvement in such important charities. Best of luck!

Hi there! I completely understand the importance of supporting small grassroots organizations and charities that benefit children's needs. I will definitely take a few seconds to vote for your cause and share it on my pages. It's amazing that you have personally spent time at the school and can vouch for the impact this grant money would have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and best of luck in the competition! Keep up the great work!

1. How can I vote for Pampered Chef to win the "Please Help" competition?

To vote for Pampered Chef in the "Please Help" competition, you can go to the competition's website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You can also vote by texting the designated number or using the designated hashtag on social media.

2. When is the deadline to vote for Pampered Chef in the "Please Help" competition?

The deadline to vote for Pampered Chef in the "Please Help" competition is [insert deadline date here]. Make sure to cast your vote before this date to help us win!

3. Can I vote for Pampered Chef more than once in the "Please Help" competition?

Yes, you can vote for Pampered Chef multiple times in the "Please Help" competition. Each person is allowed to vote once per day, so make sure to come back and vote every day to maximize our chances of winning.

4. How can I spread the word and get more people to vote for Pampered Chef in the "Please Help" competition?

You can share our voting link on social media, email it to friends and family, and even ask them to vote on their behalf. Don't forget to use the designated hashtag and tag us in your posts to help us reach more people!

5. What happens if Pampered Chef wins the "Please Help" competition?

If Pampered Chef wins the "Please Help" competition, we will receive a cash prize that will go towards our efforts to help those in need. We are grateful for all the support and votes we receive, and winning this competition will allow us to make an even bigger impact in our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
janetupnorth