• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Caroline - Win Mom Made Hairbows!

In summary, two year old Caroline entered a contest to win new hair bows from a mom who makes them from home. There is a poll on Facebook where people can vote for her.
PCMomto4
Hi everyone,
I entered my two year old in a contest for new hairbows from a mom who makes them from home and we could use the extra votes. It is on facebook, please vote for her!!!!

The link is below you have to go to the polls tab and vote for Caroline.

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Here is my entry about her: Caroline is my two year old daughter, number 3 out of 4 and definately my girlie girl unlike her older sister. She loves everything girlie, I have never seen a two year old that gets so excited over new jewerly or hair bows. In fact she will not leave the house unless she has a hair bow in her hair. The hair bows stay in no matter what she is ... See Moredoing, even in the swimming pool she won't go under the water just to keep her hair in place! She absolutely adores her baby brother who is 6 months old and is "her baby". She makes sure he always has what he needs and loves to help feed him. Caroline would be absolutely thrilled if you picked her (and would make a great model also!!!)

Voted, and she's ahead right now!

I voted too.

i voted, too

Thanks everyone! She is in the lead still

I just voted. Good Luck.

thanks, we are ahead but by only one vote. You can only vote once (I tried to do it more than once) until 10pm tomorrow night!

She is now upto 21 votes! Good luck. I hope she wins.:sing:

I just voted and but Caroline's no longer in the lead. We need others to vote for her. Let's go Cheffers!

I voted, and she still needs one more vote to tie! Please all vote.

She is behind by 5 now, please go vote, we have until 10 pm tonight, eastern time! Thanks so much!

I voted, she is currently winning!!

I just checked and she is ahead by 3 votes as of right now and we have a little over two hours left! Thank you guys so much for doing this.

I keep forgetting to post to let you know that I voted last night. :)

I really hope she wins! I am sure there are other consultants that haven't voted yet. COME ON CHEFFERS! GO VOTE!

Thank you guys so much, she won!!!! I will post pics when we get the hair bows!!!

WOOHOO!!* I am so happy that she won.

Yeah! That is so awesome! Way to go! I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!

1. Can anyone vote for Caroline to win the Mom Made Hairbows?

Yes, anyone can vote for Caroline to win the Mom Made Hairbows. All you need to do is visit our website and click on the "Vote for Caroline" button.

2. How many times can I vote for Caroline?

You can vote for Caroline once per day, every day until the voting period ends.

3. What are the prizes for winning the Mom Made Hairbows?

The grand prize is a set of custom-made hairbows from Mom Made Hairbows. There will also be runner-up prizes for second and third place winners.

4. How will the winners be chosen?

The winners will be chosen based on the number of votes they receive. The top three contestants with the most votes will win the prizes.

5. Can I share the voting link with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the voting link with your friends and family to help Caroline win the Mom Made Hairbows. The more votes she gets, the better her chances of winning!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies