• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 1/2 Price Items on Page 55 During Kit Enhancement: 40% Off!

In summary, the "Get 1/2 Price Items on Page 55 During Kit Enhancement: 40% Off!" offer is a promotion for consultants enrolled in the Kit Enhancement program to purchase select items from page 55 of the Pampered Chef catalog at half price when they meet certain sales goals during their kit enhancement period. To qualify, consultants must meet minimum sales requirements and the eligible items will be marked on page 55. The consultant discount cannot be combined with the 1/2 price offer, but it can still be used on other items. To redeem the offer, consultants must enter a special code at checkout during their kit enhancement period.
deliciousdiva
Can we get the 1/2 price items on page 55 during kit enhancement for 40% off? Thanks!

Nope. You can order the products that make up those sets, but they're only available at the 50% discount to hosts. For your "month 4" kit enhancement, you also cannot order anything that came in your kit.

Hi there! It depends on the specific promotion or sale that is currently going on. It's best to check with the store or website to see if the 1/2 price items on page 55 are eligible for the 40% off discount during kit enhancement. I hope this helps! Happy shopping!

What is the "Get 1/2 Price Items on Page 55 During Kit Enhancement: 40% Off!" offer?

The "Get 1/2 Price Items on Page 55 During Kit Enhancement: 40% Off!" offer is a promotion where consultants can purchase select items from page 55 of the Pampered Chef catalog at half price when they meet certain sales goals during their kit enhancement period. This offer is only available to consultants who are currently enrolled in the Kit Enhancement program.

How can I qualify for the "Get 1/2 Price Items on Page 55 During Kit Enhancement: 40% Off!" offer?

To qualify for this offer, consultants must meet the minimum sales requirements during their kit enhancement period. The exact requirements may vary, so it is best to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

Which items on page 55 are eligible for the 1/2 price discount?

The items eligible for the 1/2 price discount will be clearly marked on page 55 of the Pampered Chef catalog. These items may change from time to time, so it is important to check the current catalog to see which items are included in the promotion.

Can I use my consultant discount on top of the 1/2 price offer?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be combined with the 1/2 price offer on page 55. However, consultants will still receive their regular discount on any other items they purchase during their kit enhancement period.

How do I redeem the 1/2 price offer on page 55?

To redeem the 1/2 price offer, consultants must enter a special code at checkout during their kit enhancement period. This code will be provided by their team leader or can be found on the Pampered Chef website. It is important to enter the code correctly to ensure you receive the 1/2 price discount on eligible items from page 55.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PurpleAngel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen