• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confirm Your 90th Day and Kit Enhancement Order Details

In summary, the deadline to confirm your 90th day and Kit Enhancement order details is 14 days prior to your 90th day as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can confirm your order by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Changes cannot be made after the order is confirmed, so it is important to review and confirm before the deadline. If the details are not confirmed, the order will be automatically processed with the information on file. The Kit Enhancement order will be shipped directly to the consultant, who can then distribute the products to customers.
SilverCeladon
I just want to make sure I'm getting this right...

My 90th day was 5/1. I can order my kit enhancement in June, right? I think it's your 4th month you can order it. Is it still $500 I can order with 40% off?

I believe so... by the way congrats on your Super starter period! How did it go for you and how's it going now?

On the email that came with your consultant number, etc, you should have a date on there for when your Kit Enhancement month is. But yes, June sounds correct! :)

Thanks Laura. I just looked and it says May...wow, I better get shopping!

Don't forget that there are samples you can get for 50% off Make sure you don't spend too much on something you can get for a better price

Right-o Kathy! I have already bought all the samples I want at 50% off. Thanks for giving me the heads up though!

1. What is the deadline to confirm my 90th day and Kit Enhancement order details?

The deadline to confirm your 90th day and Kit Enhancement order details is 14 days prior to your 90th day as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I confirm my 90th day and Kit Enhancement order details?

You can confirm your 90th day and Kit Enhancement order details by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and following the instructions provided.

3. Can I make changes to my Kit Enhancement order after it has been confirmed?

Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to your Kit Enhancement order after it has been confirmed. It is important to review and confirm your order details before the deadline.

4. What happens if I do not confirm my 90th day and Kit Enhancement order details by the deadline?

If you do not confirm your 90th day and Kit Enhancement order details by the deadline, your order will be automatically processed with the information on file. Any changes or updates will need to be made after the order has been received.

5. Will my Kit Enhancement order be shipped to me or my customers?

Your Kit Enhancement order will be shipped directly to you, the consultant. You can then distribute the products to your customers as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies