• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eligibility for Kit Enhancement: What Does it Mean?

Though the bowls are expensive, they last a LONG time and they are really helpful for larger shows.
pctharper
Gold Member
I read that you're eleigable for your kit enhancement in your 4th full month. Does that mean on your 91st day? Is it only available for that month?

It's only available for that month. The paperwork you got with your kit should tell you which month is your Kit Enhancement Month.

I just got my email that I'm eligible for my kit enhancement! WooHoo!!! How many times can I order during my month? For example, if I place an order today using my PC dollars, can I place another order after my next payday, just as long as I don't exceed the $500 mark?

You can only place one Kit Enhancement order. Have fun building your wish list and just know that you can use those PC $ towards it. When you are satisfied with your list, then place the order. And don't forget that at any time as a consultant you can host your own show and get the host rewards (just not the booking benefit) to continue getting things you want.

I am over budget on my kit enhancement order by several hundred dollars. :(How important are the stainless steel bowls? They're expensive, and I own stainless bowls (Martha Stewart, pretty similar) already. I do feel like I don't have enough bowls for my shows though. I don't really like the batter bowls for bringing to shows because they're so heavy and don't stack well. Thoughts?

You can place your order through P3 by the way- select a "Non-commission" order type, and then select from the list the Kit Enhancement.

All the juicy details straight from the Consultant Policy guide (9/20/10 edition):

Kit Enhancement

All active Consultants may purchase products from the entire
line at a 40% discount during kit enhancement month,
which occurs every year in April.

• To place a kit enhancement order submit your orders
via PamperedPartner® Plus or send a sales receipt with
payment to the Home Office.

All Consultants, regardless of title, must be active
for 3 consecutive months in order to submit a kit
enhancement order.

For Example: For April kit enhancement, Consultants
must be active January – March or February – April.
In the second case, at least $150 in personal
commissionable sales must be submitted in April
prior to submitting a kit enhancement order.

Only one kit enhancement order is allowed per
Consultant during April.

New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in
their fourth full month of business if they have been
active in the three consecutive previous months.
If they
have been active in only the two previous months, they
can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the
fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.
(If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would
be April, it will be assigned to May instead.)

o A Consultant is considered new in the month
he/she joins or until $150 in commissionable
sales is submitted, at which time they are
considered active.​

• The retail value of items ordered, before discount,
cannot exceed $500.

• Kit enhancement orders cannot be combined with any
other order.

• Only one quantity of any item may be purchased during
kit enhancement month.

• One order per month may be made with a $4.50 shipping
charge per month. (*$6.50 for non-contiguous states.)

• Additional orders in a month must be calculated with
the individual shipping and handling charges based on
address. (Directors pay $4.50 or $6.50, shipping and
handling on all supply orders.)

• Guest and Host Specials may not be ordered on a kit
enhancement order.

• Gift Certificates may not be ordered on a kit
enhancement order.

magentablue said:
I am over budget on my kit enhancement order by several hundred dollars. :(

How important are the stainless steel bowls? They're expensive, and I own stainless bowls (Martha Stewart, pretty similar) already. I do feel like I don't have enough bowls for my shows though. I don't really like the batter bowls for bringing to shows because they're so heavy and don't stack well.

Thoughts?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE My SS bowls...I have two sets actually. BUT, if you can't get them now, save them for a future KE (everyone gets one in April), or host a show sometime and if you have a Half-price item , or sometime when they a Host Special, you can purchase them then.

What is kit enhancement eligibility?

Kit enhancement eligibility refers to the criteria that must be met in order for a Pampered Chef consultant to receive additional products or discounts when purchasing a new kit.

How do I know if I am eligible for kit enhancement?

You can check your eligibility for kit enhancement by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Business" tab. Under "My Kit" you will see a section for "Kit Enhancement Eligibility" with your current status.

What are the requirements for kit enhancement eligibility?

The requirements for kit enhancement eligibility may vary depending on the current promotion. Generally, you must be a new consultant or returning to Pampered Chef after a certain amount of time, and you must purchase a specific kit within a certain time frame.

Can I still receive kit enhancement if I am not eligible?

If you do not meet the requirements for kit enhancement eligibility, you will not be able to receive the additional products or discounts. However, you can still purchase the kit at the regular price.

How often does kit enhancement eligibility change?

The criteria for kit enhancement eligibility may change with each new promotion. It is important to regularly check your eligibility status to ensure you are taking advantage of any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ashleypc