• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Gear for Your Kit: What's Hot This Month?

In summary, this month's new products include a ceramic coated grill pan, a five-piece knife set, a silicone baking mat, a vegetable peeler, and a stainless steel mixing bowl set. These products will be available for purchase for the foreseeable future, but their availability is not guaranteed as they may sell out quickly. As a consultant, you can use your discount on these new products and there is a current promotion where purchasing three or more new products will earn you a free gift. You can also earn commission on these new products by selling them to your customers. Don't miss out on this opportunity to increase your sales and earnings with our latest products.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
So what is everybody getting this month to enhance their kits??

I was thinking about getting some of the smaller things I want/need.....I want to get the rest of the utensils I don't have.... like the slotted turner, spoon and stuff.....and the cheese knife. And a muffin pan...I have some super crappy muffin pans, and would like at least one nice one! hehe!
But I am also in the process of buying a house, so I am thinking maybe I should just wait...host a show of my own in the new house and get it all for free???
Ugh decisions decisions!

I'm no longer a consultant but I don't think I ever did Kit Enhancement in the 5 years I was a consultant. I hosted a show twice a year to get everything I needed for free or discounted.

This is a good time to get cookware if you don't have your own show and get it at half-price...or free. I rarely order during kit enhancement. Seems I never have any money during that time...lol I have a lot of personal shows to get what I want free.

1. What are the new products being offered this month?

Our new products for this month include a ceramic coated grill pan, a five-piece knife set, a silicone baking mat, a vegetable peeler, and a stainless steel mixing bowl set.

2. Are these new products only available for purchase this month?

No, these products will be available for purchase for the foreseeable future. However, we cannot guarantee their availability as some products may sell out quickly.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on these new products?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount on any products, including the new ones. This is a great opportunity to try out our latest products at a discounted price.

4. Are there any promotions or specials for these new products?

Yes, we currently have a promotion where if you purchase three or more of our new products, you will receive a free gift with your order.

5. Can I earn commission on these new products if I sell them to my customers?

Yes, you will earn commission on any products you sell, including the new ones. We encourage you to share these new products with your customers and take advantage of this opportunity to increase your sales and earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • julesh