• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in My Sell-a-Thon Rewards?

In summary, the author is happy to be back in Guam after a horrible trip. She has a few questions about the sale a thon levels and products, and is curious about where she can find out more information. She also mentions that the new catalog will be available starting September 1st. She has a few leads for future parties, but is unsure if she can bring up her computer there.
cookingmommy
Hi Everyone,

After about a week and a half I finally made it back to Guam. Boy was it a horrible trip and I feel so out of the loop. I just got my changeover kit (the box was so badly beaten up). I have a few questions. I qualified for the $1500 and $3000 levels for June sell-a-thon and the $3000 level for July sell-a-thon. Does anyone know where I can find out what those products are? I don't want to buy samples if I am already getting them.

Also, this new catalog starts on September 1st, correct? Until then we use the spring/summer catalog?

Also, the free 40 pack of write-in receipts or itemized that we are entitled to...can I order them without the $4.00 printed in for shipping? I am in Guam so we do the 15% + $2 instead.

Sorry so many questions. So I have a friend doing a September party and another friend who might have found another lead for me too. That's it for leads back here for right now. I will just have to bring up PC wherever I go and hope to spark some interest. On another note, I have 6-8 women who want to do a cooking show when I return home to CT again. At least that will pay for my ticket and my son's ticket home.

Well, glad to be back.

Good luck to everyone,

If you go on Consultant's Corner, go to Host/Guest Specials page and there you will find the Consultant Special listing on the right side. Click on the Sell-A-Thon link and you will see the list of what you will receive.

As far as the free receipts, you do have to pay shipping on those so you might want to order other stuff at the same time.

Also, the new catalog and products can be sold starting on September 1st.

Good luck!

I am glad that you made it Guam safely. I dont know about the reciepts without the shipping info on them.
Here is the info from the June/July sale a thon levels

June $1500, value 167.50
Above, plus:
Sweet Caramel Sprinkle
Finger Guard
Bamboo Tongs
Small Square with Cranberry Accent (set of 2)
TPC 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook
Forged Cutlery 5” Boning knife
Cranberry skinny scraper
Large Spreader
Striped Kitchen Towel Set

June $3000, value 397.50
Above, plus
Rectangle platter with cranberry accent
Bamboo spoon set
Cranberry vine guest towel set
Coating trays and tool
Appetizer plates and caddy set
Large round stone with handles
Slice n serve
White windowpane napkin set
Cranberry windowpane placemat set
Square napkin rings
Cranberry Mix n scraper
Large Serving Spatula

June $6000, value 602.25
Above, plus
Appetizer plates, cranberry
Forged cutlery carving set
Cheese Knife
All-purpose spreader
Cranberry hold n slice
Cranberry classic scraper
Bamboo spatula set
Cranberry microfiber towel
Small bamboo spoon set
Cranberry petite squares

July Submit-2, value 48.00
Stainless cookware 8” sauté pan

July $3000, value 319.00
Stainless cookware 8” sauté pan
Splatter screen
Mini-serving spatula
Quickut paring knives, set of 3
Cranberry small mix n scraper
Twixit! Clip combo pack
Spreader set
Bamboo specialty cooking set
Small spreader
Gravy separator
Oval platter with cranberry accent
Dots round plate (set of 2)
Cranberry hot pad/trivet
Chef’s tools – skimmer
Bamboo serving set
Pastry mat
Dots small round bowl (set of 2)
Sweet cinnamon sprinkle

Oh, I think I misunderstood your receipt question. Sorry! :eek:

cookingmommy said:
Hi Everyone,

After about a week and a half I finally made it back to Guam. Boy was it a horrible trip and I feel so out of the loop. I just got my changeover kit (the box was so badly beaten up). I have a few questions. I qualified for the $1500 and $3000 levels for June sell-a-thon and the $3000 level for July sell-a-thon. Does anyone know where I can find out what those products are? I don't want to buy samples if I am already getting them.

Also, this new catalog starts on September 1st, correct? Until then we use the spring/summer catalog?

Also, the free 40 pack of write-in receipts or itemized that we are entitled to...can I order them without the $4.00 printed in for shipping? I am in Guam so we do the 15% + $2 instead.

Sorry so many questions. So I have a friend doing a September party and another friend who might have found another lead for me too. That's it for leads back here for right now. I will just have to bring up PC wherever I go and hope to spark some interest. On another note, I have 6-8 women who want to do a cooking show when I return home to CT again. At least that will pay for my ticket and my son's ticket home.

Well, glad to be back.

Good luck to everyone,

What do you think about Guam?? I lived there many years ago.. my dad was in the AF:) I loved it there.

Rebecca and Jenny, Thanks for the sell-a-thon and starting dates info. I really appreciate it.Jamie,
You were stationed at Anderson? That's a pretty base. My husband is actually Navy so we are on the other side of the island. Guam..hmmmm....the people are nice, it is warm and tropical so I like that. My biggest gripe with the island is that it is so far from home (10,000 miles away) and the tickets are about $1800 a piece so it makes it really difficult or expensive for you to go home or for anyone to visit. I actually took air force flights for as far as I could but they are unreliable and after being stuck in Sacramento for a week with no hope of getting out anytime soon, we ended up spending the $850 a ticket oneway back to Guam. If I could just move the island to near Puerto Rico I would be very content. How did you like it? When were you here? HOw old were you when you were here?Thanks.

Jennie,Am I reading this right? Since I got the June $1500 and $3000 will I basically be getting two sets of the $1500 set plus some extras. Also, will I be getting two 8" saute pans for the July host two shows and $3000 in sales? Wow, that's alot of stuff!!!!

You're welcome...Hope it helped! :)

cookingmommy said:
Jennie,

Am I reading this right? Since I got the June $1500 and $3000 will I basically be getting two sets of the $1500 set plus some extras. Also, will I be getting two 8" saute pans for the July host two shows and $3000 in sales? Wow, that's alot of stuff!!!!
No, you don't get 2 sets of the 1500 level. HO worded the flyer to indicate that.

1. How do I find a consultant near me?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. You can then enter your zip code or address to locate a consultant in your area.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products and discounts. Simply contact a consultant in your area to schedule a party and they will handle all the details.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information. Our consultants enjoy flexible hours, great discounts, and the opportunity to earn extra income.

5. What is the best way to place an order?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, online, or through our customer service hotline. We recommend ordering through a consultant as they can provide personalized recommendations and assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • Pampered Laura