• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Electronics... Why Don't We Sell?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of why Pampered Chef does not sell kitchen electrics, such as crock pots, which has been a common question from a friend of the speaker. The reasons given include not wanting to compete in a crowded market, the focus on providing tools that can be used without electricity, and the difficulty of transporting large items to demonstrations. The speaker also suggests that Pampered Chef's focus is on bringing innovative and quality tools to customers, rather than traditional kitchen appliances that are widely available.
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay, so I have a really great friend. She had never heard of PC before I started selling it. She can't get over the fact that we don't sell electronics. She keeps asking about why we don't sell crock pot, etc.

So anyone have a easy way to explain it to her. I've tried and it just comes out "we don't sell that" & falls kinda flat.

I know I've heard a couple of reasons from different people, but can't recall if there's anything semi-official (like in Doris' book) to support it. a) There are a lot of companies that do make small electrics. Why jump into a crowded marketplace?
b) PC tools are those that can be used by anyone, even when the power is out, or someone doesn't have access to power (or won't use it for other reasons).
c) WAAAAAAYYYY too hard to transport to shows for demo.

Well I never have a good comeback but this just came to me. In regards to a crockpot. The DCB is better than a crockpot because you wouldn't have had to start dinner at 8/10am to be ready at 6. You can start at 5/5:30 and have dinner ready before 6.

And you can still have a healthy well balanced meal that isn't processed or from a box or can.

I think Doris' original intent was to bring inventive and useful tools to users that maybe didn't have access to them. Crockpots are pretty readily available and there isn't much more innovation (or unique innovation) that can be developed out of them. PC just isn't a specialty developer of kitchen electrics. What we DO do, is bring innovative and quality tools that you can't just run out and buy at Walmart, AND also teach you how to cook using those tools. Crockpots just don't seem to fit in with that mindset to me...

I would just say that kitchen electrics are not the product line that PC has chosen to focus on. It's just not a market niche that we pursue.

Hi there! I completely understand your friend's curiosity about our product line. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about why we don't sell certain items like electronics or crock pots. The reason is simple: we specialize in high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We are passionate about helping people create delicious meals and memories in the kitchen, and we believe that our products are the best tools for the job. While we don't offer electronics or crock pots, we do offer a wide range of kitchen essentials and innovative gadgets that are sure to impress. I would be happy to show your friend our catalog and demonstrate some of our top-selling products. I'm sure she will see the value and quality in what we have to offer. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your kitchen needs!

1. Why don't you sell electronics?

At our company, we specialize in a different type of product and do not have the resources or expertise to properly sell and support electronics. We want to focus on providing the best possible experience for our customers with the products we do offer.

2. Can I request for you to start selling electronics?

While we appreciate your interest in our company and product offerings, we have made the decision to not sell electronics at this time. However, we are always open to feedback and suggestions from our customers, so feel free to share your thoughts with us.

3. Are you planning on expanding your product line to include electronics in the future?

We cannot say for certain what our future plans may hold, but at this time, we have no plans to expand our product line to include electronics. Our focus remains on providing quality products and services in the areas we specialize in.

4. Do you have any partnerships with electronics companies?

No, we do not have any partnerships with electronics companies. As we do not sell electronics, it would not make sense for us to have partnerships in that industry.

5. Where can I find electronics if I am interested in purchasing them?

There are many reputable electronics retailers and online stores that specialize in selling electronics. We recommend doing some research and reading reviews to find the best option for your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
koima
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • flemings99