• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CO Box Delayed: How Calling HO Saved My Box!

In summary, Tammy's CO box never showed up on FedEx's website or on product adjustment screen, so she called. HO said that sometimes when a box doesn't get scanned in correctly, it never gets picked up. So they are rushing
wadesgirl
Gold Member
So after watching my CO box sit on "Transmitted to FedEx" for 4 days now:cry: :yuck: I finally called HO. They said that sometimes when a box doesn't get scanned in correctly, it never gets picked up. So they are rushing it out to me today. I shouldn't have waited so long but I figured maybe it was still on my way just never updated! I should have asked about my SAT box but I'll be a little more patient on that one since I haven't even seen a reference number for it.

If you can look up a recent reference number (mine was 1 number before my table cloth) on FedEx's website and it's a 10 lb box, that's the CO kit. If it is still showing as mine did, give them a call, they need to know we are having issues.

Now I have to be patient for Tuesday, I should have called earlier this week :cry:

wadesgirl said:
So after watching my CO box sit on "Transmitted to FedEx" for 4 days now:cry: :yuck: I finally called HO. They said that sometimes when a box doesn't get scanned in correctly, it never gets picked up. So they are rushing it out to me today. I shouldn't have waited so long but I figured maybe it was still on my way just never updated! I should have asked about my SAT box but I'll be a little more patient on that one since I haven't even seen a reference number for it.

If you can look up a recent reference number (mine was 1 number before my table cloth) on FedEx's website and it's a 10 lb box, that's the CO kit. If it is still showing as mine did, give them a call, they need to know we are having issues.

Now I have to be patient for Tuesday, I should have called earlier this week :cry:

Thanks for that info! I guess a call is in order now.:thumbup:

I just tracked the number before my CO box and there is a 7 lb box being delivered to my house today! Who earned Level 1, how much did it weigh?!

I didn't get my CO box yet. CO boxes and SAT often have the "transmission" to FedEx occur a few days before they get shipped due to the process.

janetupnorth said:
I didn't get my CO box yet. CO boxes and SAT often have the "transmission" to FedEx occur a few days before they get shipped due to the process.

She told me that it was an error on their end. My SAT was shipped yesterday (shows transmission as yesterday) and is arriving today.

My SAT shipped yesterday and is on the truck to be delivered today! Yea, me! However, my CO box is the same as wadesgirl. On 1/21, info was transmitted to FedEx, but nothing else. Should I call, or do you think with several people having brought it to their attention they will double check which boxes haven't been picked up? I hate to be a pest, especially since they have so much going out this week. What do you think--call or no? Thanks!

Tammy

I received a 7lb box of the 1500 level SAT products today!

My CO isn't even showing up on CC yet:(

Erin, they won't show up on shipment tracker. Did you go through the Adjustment screen? You have to be sneaky to find them. You might want to check. There are several threads detailing how to do this if you're not sure.

Tammy

erinb said:
My CO isn't even showing up on CC yet:(

Did you earn the tablecloth? I used the reference number from the tablecloth found in the product adjustment screen (your consultant number-G-four digit number). Your CO box should be above or below the four digit number at the end (mine was 0049 so my CO kit ended up being 0048). Then you go to FedEx's website and do a search by REFERENCE number. Add 01 at the end of the number you found in the product adjustment screen and fill out the rest of the information and hopefully it will bring up something.

StacieB said:
I received a 7lb box of the 1500 level SAT products today!

Yah! I cannot wait to go home now. Total plus today - It's Friday, it's payday at work and new products should hopefully be waiting for me at home :balloon: Now I just have to get through the day.

I got my SAT this morning, but no CO. My SAT wasn't even showing up on product adjustment at all. Of course neither is SAT. Who knows.

I called too. She said, they must be waiting on something, but the ship date is today. Then, I said, I thought we were supposed to have them today. She said, well, it's shipping today. That's all I can tell you. How not very nice. :(

crystalscookingnow said:
I called too. She said, they must be waiting on something, but the ship date is today. Then, I said, I thought we were supposed to have them today. She said, well, it's shipping today. That's all I can tell you. How not very nice. :(

The lady I talked to was giving me a little bit of attitude also. I just laughed and said I was so excited about seeing all the new stuff, I had to see what was going on!

wadesgirl said:
Did you earn the tablecloth? I used the reference number from the tablecloth found in the product adjustment screen (your consultant number-G-four digit number). Your CO box should be above or below the four digit number at the end (mine was 0049 so my CO kit ended up being 0048). Then you go to FedEx's website and do a search by REFERENCE number. Add 01 at the end of the number you found in the product adjustment screen and fill out the rest of the information and hopefully it will bring up something.

No, I didn't earn the tablecloth and have had nothing ship yet this year. My product adjustment screen is just blank.

erinb said:
No, I didn't earn the tablecloth and have had nothing ship yet this year. My product adjustment screen is just blank.

You should be able to click somewhere for 2007, then look at your last order that has a G in the middle of it. Should be around that number somewhere.

wadesgirl said:
You should be able to click somewhere for 2007, then look at your last order that has a G in the middle of it. Should be around that number somewhere.

THANK YOU!!!:) I had no idea that I could look it up like that. It's showing delivery for tomorrow so I guess I'll be getting it early next week. YAY!!

erinb said:
THANK YOU!!!:) I had no idea that I could look it up like that. It's showing delivery for tomorrow so I guess I'll be getting it early next week. YAY!!

I wouldn't have known until I joined here! That's the only way I knew my stuff was just sitting there.

At least you guys can all look up your CO and SAT shipments!! We can't here in Canada. I still haven't received anything.............

No table cloth.........:(
No Change over...........:(
No Sell A thon...........:(

My CO box came today..........

Still no SAT or table cloth:( :( :( :( :(

1. Why was my CO Box delayed?

There are several reasons why your CO Box may have been delayed. It could be due to a high volume of orders, unexpected inventory issues, or shipping delays from our suppliers. Rest assured, we are working hard to get your box to you as soon as possible.

2. How long can I expect my CO Box to be delayed?

The length of the delay can vary depending on the specific circumstances, but we strive to keep delays to a minimum. Our customer service team will be happy to provide you with an estimated delivery date once we have more information about your order.

3. Can I cancel my CO Box due to the delay?

If you would like to cancel your CO Box due to the delay, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with cancelling your order and providing a full refund.

4. How can calling HO help with my delayed CO Box?

Calling our Home Office can help us gather more information about your order and the reason for the delay. This allows us to provide you with more accurate and timely updates on the status of your CO Box. It also gives us the opportunity to address any concerns or questions you may have.

5. Will the delay affect the quality of my CO Box products?

No, the delay should not affect the quality of your CO Box products. We take great care in ensuring that all of our products are of the highest quality and are properly stored and handled during the shipping process. If you have any concerns about the quality of your products, please contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies