• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Something for a Girl - Do I Address the Box?

In summary, when returning a product for a girl, address the box to the attention of the person handling returns, include your order number or confirmation inside the box, and provide a note explaining the reason for the return. The return address will vary depending on your location and you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the product for a full refund or exchange. If the product was purchased from a consultant, it is recommended to contact them directly for assistance with the return process.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I am returning something for one of the girls who ordered from my show before I became a consultant. It's within the 30 days so they are sending fedex for it. However, I am unsure if I am supposed to put an address on the box or what. I know I put the reference number. Do I address the box or will fedex have some kind of label? They may come in the morning for it so any speedy replies would be wonderful! I forgot to ask customer service when I had them on the line. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I have never worried about an address. Fed Ex will have a label for it

Just make sure the ref number and receipt are in the box -

also put the ref number on the outside of the box

Hi there! I am happy to help with your question about returning an item for one of your customers. You do not need to address the box yourself, as FedEx will provide a label for the return shipment. You can simply write the reference number on the box and make sure it is securely packaged. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to customer service for assistance. Best of luck with your return and thank you for being a pampered chef consultant! Best, Amanda

Related to Returning Something for a Girl - Do I Address the Box?

1. How do I address the box when returning something for a girl?

When returning a product for a girl, you will want to address the box to the attention of the person who will be handling the return. This could be the customer service department or a specific employee. If you are unsure, you can address the box to "Pampered Chef Returns" and it will be directed to the appropriate department.

2. Do I need to include any specific information on the box?

Yes, it is important to include your order number or a copy of your order confirmation inside the box. This will help us to process your return more quickly and efficiently. You can also include a note explaining the reason for the return if you wish.

3. What is the address for returns?

The address for returns will vary depending on your location. Please refer to the return address listed on your packing slip or contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How long do I have to return a product?

We offer a 30-day return policy for all products. This means you have 30 days from the date of purchase to initiate a return for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I return a product that was purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product that was purchased from a consultant. However, we recommend contacting the consultant directly to initiate the return. They will be able to assist you with the return process and provide you with the necessary information and address for returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kp58ny
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • kam