• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Damaged Trifle Bowl Returned - Will Replacement Arrive on 4/19?

In summary, the replacement for the damaged trifle bowl is scheduled to arrive on 4/19. It will be the same model and size as the original. To return the damaged trifle bowl, please contact our customer service team for instructions. If the damaged trifle bowl is covered under warranty, there will be no cost for the replacement. Otherwise, there may be a cost. Please hold onto the damaged trifle bowl until the replacement arrives and follow instructions from our customer service team.
SilverCeladon
I had a customer who wants to return a trifle bowl because it was damaged. I got the adjustment number and they told me they would send out a mailing slip so she can return it and another one would be delivered on 4/19. This is what HO emailed me:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Your adjustment request has been processed as per your instructions. Your reference number is 1436399. A complimentary U.S. Postal Service merchandise return label will be mailed to the guest for return of the Trifle Bowl. The Trifle Bowl is scheduled to ship within a few business days with an estimated delivery date of 4/19/07.

Doesn't it sound like she should have got it before she mailed the other one back? She was going to use the new box to send the old one back in. I emailed HO today to ask if she has to send it back then the new one will be sent out but it clearly says that it would be delivered 4/19. Am I reading it wrong?

The way it reads it looks like it will be sent out before the trifle bowl is recovered but in my experience they dont send the item until the other on reaches HO

okay, if I don't hear back from HO then I'll tell her to go ahead and mail it back. Thanks!

I have had HO ship a product to the guest if it was damaged from/during delivery, if they said it shipped it probably has. She can return it after the new one comes...I have done that before as well.

1. When will the replacement for the damaged trifle bowl arrive?

The replacement for the damaged trifle bowl is scheduled to arrive on 4/19.

2. Will the replacement trifle bowl be the same as the original?

Yes, the replacement trifle bowl will be the same model and size as the original.

3. How do I return the damaged trifle bowl?

Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the damaged trifle bowl.

4. Is there a cost for the replacement trifle bowl?

If the damaged trifle bowl is covered under our warranty, there will be no cost for the replacement. Otherwise, there may be a cost for the replacement trifle bowl.

5. What should I do with the damaged trifle bowl?

Please hold onto the damaged trifle bowl until the replacement arrives. Our customer service team will provide further instructions on what to do with the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaivette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U