• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!

usually.Huge Harvey is literally the size of a small dog. He's just big boned.. for real, not like cartman on south park. lol.
kam
Staff member
I have been trying to track my changeover kit all week using the reference number at FedEx, but silly me forgot to add the "01" at the end, so nothing was coming up on FedEx, so I thought it would just ship Saturday - oh well.:(

Then today I re-read the instructions and put the "01" at the end and MY CHANGEOVER KIT IS ON THE TRUCK FOR DELIVERY!!! I will get it tonight when I get home. :):)

I cannot wait! It seems so silly to be so excited - but I am. I have seen the catty & CN at cluster - but now I will have my own! I think I am REALLY excited to see the Season's Best and I can't wait to see the new recipes so I can start planning my Fall Recipe Choices! I am sure the SB is the first thing I will grab out of the box.

It will be a very long day at work today! I am glad we decided to stay home and grill tonight instead of going out to eat!

my son always tells me I act like its christmas time when something gets shipped to the house....

:)

I just got my changeover box about 30 minutes ago. Cannot wait to try the new recipes.

How do you track it with fed ex??? Thanks

When I go in like it says in that post, it's not in there :(

OH WAIT!!!! I figured it out and it says it's on the back porch!! YEA!!! Can't wait to get home now!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I found it. Thanks

It was a nice surprise an hour ago when my doorbell rang. I hadn't had a chance to track it and thought it was coming next week. Can't wait to sit down later and go through all of it. I looked at some of it already but need to get offline and study everything!

I forgot all about it until I came home last night and there was a box in front of my door. :) Woohoooo!!!! I tore it open and pulled everything out with my cats watching me and giving me the "feed cats first, open box LATER" look.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I forgot all about it until I came home last night and there was a box in front of my door. :) Woohoooo!!!! I tore it open and pulled everything out with my cats watching me and giving me the "feed cats first, open box LATER" look.

I get that look frequently too!! Or else they are SO helpful opening the box that it is just easier to feed them first!

kam said:
I get that look frequently too!! Or else they are SO helpful opening the box that it is just easier to feed them first!

YES!! My one kitty is about 25 pounds (not even overweight - just a HUGE kitty) and he will stand on whatever is getting my attention and meow in my face to get me to feed him instead of doing something else.

I got mine a little bit ago and It's soo exciting, I love the new look of the catalog I wish we could get another grinder in open stock to complete the set.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
YES!! My one kitty is about 25 pounds (not even overweight - just a HUGE kitty) and he will stand on whatever is getting my attention and meow in my face to get me to feed him instead of doing something else.

I thought my cat was big! My big girl is "only" 16 (or so) pounds! But she just gives puppy dog looks, meows and "whaps" you with her tail when she wants to eat! The "helpful" one is my little girl whose pic is my avatar (though the pic makes her look bigger than her 9 lbs). She is so pesky. She loves to chew on the tape on the box when I open it. Actually, if an unopened box sits in the hall, she will try to gnaw and chew the tape!

kam said:
I thought my cat was big! My big girl is "only" 16 (or so) pounds! But she just gives puppy dog looks, meows and "whaps" you with her tail when she wants to eat! The "helpful" one is my little girl whose pic is my avatar (though the pic makes her look bigger than her 9 lbs). She is so pesky. She loves to chew on the tape on the box when I open it. Actually, if an unopened box sits in the hall, she will try to gnaw and chew the tape!

Huge Harvey is literally the size of a small dog. He's just big boned.. for real, not like cartman on south park. lol. He's the sweetest cat ever but HEAVY. It literally takes 2 hands to move him. He is so strong. When I first got him my other cats looked at him like "Oh my goodness, what IS that huge thing? Is that catzilla??"

sk8rgrrl99 said:
Huge Harvey is literally the size of a small dog. He's just big boned.. for real, not like cartman on south park. lol. He's the sweetest cat ever but HEAVY. It literally takes 2 hands to move him. He is so strong. When I first got him my other cats looked at him like "Oh my goodness, what IS that huge thing? Is that catzilla??"

Catzilla--too funny! Thanks for putting him as your avatar! Yes, our big girl Zoe is very hard to move too. She really loves my husband best - so she is really his cat - and he just says she is very athletic and muscular (as he keeps feeding her - lol)!

1. What is "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!"?

"I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" is a phrase used to express extreme excitement and joy, often associated with the holiday season.

2. Is "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" a trademarked phrase?

Yes, "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" is a trademarked phrase owned by Pampered Chef.

3. What products are associated with the "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" phrase?

The "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" phrase is often used in promotions and advertisements for Pampered Chef's holiday-themed products, such as baking sets, kitchen tools, and cookware.

4. Can I use the "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" phrase in my own promotions or advertisements?

No, the "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" phrase is a trademarked phrase and can only be used with permission from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I incorporate the "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" phrase into my Pampered Chef business?

You can use the "I Feel Like a Kid at Christmas!" phrase in your social media posts, email marketing, and other promotional materials to showcase the joy and excitement that comes with using Pampered Chef products during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
MissChef