• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!

In summary, Anne has been struggling financially since she closed her coffee shop, and has since landed a new job but is still waiting for her tax returns to be processed. Her husband lost his job a few weeks ago, and they are now struggling to make ends meet.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi! I have missed everyone! I see a few of you on FB, but I haven't been able to get on that much lately, either. I am sure you have seen some of my posts about our financial situation and how hard things have been on us since we closed the cafe. Many things have been going on in our lives. We actually managed to get our home out of foreclose through a loan mod (thank you God!). I landed a fabulous job at one of the local hospitals as an operator. Its the hospital that saved my life and my daughter's, so I feel especially connected. I love the job and the hours are good for my family life. Although, crazy for my PC business. I have managed to stay active, which I am happy about, but I have shows I need to schedule and the income would really help. I am going to meet with my director and try to formulate a plan. We are still probably filing for bankruptcy, which I dread. I am still waiting for the accountant to get our tax returns done so we can file. I am starting to sell of some equipment, so that helps, too. About a week after I started at the hospital, my husband lost his job. But, with unemployment and some side work he does, we are making ends meet for now.

Welcome back Anne! Glad to hear that you are staying active & that you were able to find a job and get your house out of foreclosure! http://www.foreclosureboard.org Sorry to hear about your hubby's job and the financial difficulties that you are still having. :( I hope that you are able to see the light at the end of this long tunnel VERY soon! (((hugs)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Sheila. I am glad that I am seeing some forward motion. I know things will work out.

I'm glad to see you here again, Anne.

Welcome back, Anne. It is good to see your smiling face on the boards!

welcome back Anne, I feel your pain, my husband lost his job last week *ramps up PC*

Welcome back Anne! My dh lost his job in Nov and we've also lost a business so I know
your pain. Your great attitude is a blessing! you'll make it girl!

Welcome back, Anne! (Also, welcome front, welcome arms, welcome feet, welcome hands...) You've certainly been missed. I know one industry that I wouldn't want to be in right now is radio, but that's certainly old news for you guys. There are a lot of us here that can empathize with you, we know the struggle you are having. Jack Canfield once said that if you really want to confront what life is all about, get married, begin a family and start a business. I have a lot of admiration for those who start a business, whether it makes it or not. I know that you'll be fine. :)

Glad to see you around the board again, and that you are keeping your head above water. So many of us can empathize with your struggle, myself included. Good luck and I know you can make your goal of promoting to Director by NC net year.

Hi Anne, It's been awhile! Good to see your posts again. I am sooo sorry about your troubles (and to hear you had to close your coffee house), I Had no idea.. Last I heard you were working at Avenue? Hope all goes well with your new job and good luck with the MOd and DH finding a job. Hope Mary is doing well. :) Keep on pluggin away at your PC biz!

Hi Anne! Nice to see you again. I myself have gone kinda AWOL here too. We are trying to sell our house (before we lose it, too) and move back to our hometown in MA. (we are currently in NC). I have been wanting to go back to work (it's been six years) but having pregnancy induced hypertension in my last trimester, an emergency c-section, complications after birth had kept me from doing so. Once I was healthy enough, I had a good lucking calendar with PC, but that only lasted a month or so, and was hard to keep up having a newborn in the house, and then our finances really started to get rough, and that is when we decided we wanted to move. Our house has been on the market for 2 months now. I don't want to get a job here knowing that we could be moving any time, but yet, it could take months to sell the house. Keeping up with Pampered Chef has been tough when you have 3 kids to take care of and a house that needs to stay spotless for showings at a drop of a dime. So, yes, I am right there with ya.

So happy that you have a director to work with you on a plan. My director is as about active as I am, and not very motivated :(.

WELCOME BACK CHICA! We've missed you!

Thank you, thank you! (Taking bow!)

heat123 said:
Hi Anne, It's been awhile! Good to see your posts again. I am sooo sorry about your troubles (and to hear you had to close your coffee house), I Had no idea.. Last I heard you were working at Avenue? Hope all goes well with your new job and good luck with the MOd and DH finding a job. Hope Mary is doing well. :) Keep on pluggin away at your PC biz!

Yes, I was working at Avenue. I've worked there a few times and the manager was nice enough to give me some hours until I found something.

What exactly is "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!"?

"I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!" is a collection of recipes and meal ideas created by Pampered Chef consultants. These recipes are designed to help you rediscover your love for cooking and reconnect with your family and friends over delicious meals.

What types of recipes are included in "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!"?

The recipes in "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!" range from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. They feature a variety of cuisines and dietary preferences, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Can I purchase "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!" online?

Yes, you can purchase "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!" on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the title in the search bar and add it to your cart to complete the purchase.

Are the recipes in "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!" are designed to be simple and straightforward, making it easy for anyone to create delicious meals at home. Each recipe includes clear instructions and a list of required ingredients.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!"?

No, "I Feel Like I Should Re-Introduce Myself!" is available to everyone, whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. It is a great resource for anyone looking for new and exciting meal ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
feefee04
  • Jessie Jolly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Poll
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat