• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Job Prayers: Seeking a New Opportunity After University Layoff

Q
quiltchef
Prayers are appreciated. My job at a local university has been eliminated. I have until November 1 to find a new job.
Our department was 3 employees to provide Pastoral Care in the 500+ bed hospital.
We are all still in shock.
Up at this hour because I can't sleep.
Body is tired--emotions are exhausted--Faith is alive, but after looking at various job listing, kind of hard to keep the hope going.
Better shut off computer and try to sleep--I'll hand over files, see about returning grant money (I grieve the projects that won't get done!!) and get an appointment with outsourcing tomorrow.
Prayers are appreciated!!

Prayers for a good night's sleep tonight (I am awake due to financial thoughts running through my head, too!) and prayers that God will show you that He is near and that He will open bigger and better doors for you!

{{{HUGS}}}

You'll be in my prayers.

Prayers going your way. (((HUGS)))

Just a thought, but would stepping up your PC business be an option for you??

I hope everything works out good. Prayers coming your way.

sending hugs and prayers. Which university?

I'm so sorry, and you are in my prayers.

I know all too well how you feel. I lost my job 7 years ago this month after working for a company for 15 years! You will get through it but just know that your emotions will go up and down a lot. I'm not as wealthy as I used to be, but I do have more time for my husband, children and myself - things that can't be purchased.

Best of luck to you. I pray you will find a new, better job:)!

I'm so sorry to hear of your dreadful news.

Prayers that this will turn into a wonderful change for you somehow!

We know God never gives us what we cannot handle. At times I think I could have a slightly lighter load this month, but He knows best. I'll pray for the doors to open to something even better for you. God Bless!!

Thank you all!
I am not the first nor the last that this will happen to. God's grace is sufficient now.
My employer until November 1 is the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas.
Thank you all again.

Pryaers for you. I know God never gives us more than we can handle......... hugs and prayers

Related to Lost Job Prayers: Seeking a New Opportunity After University Layoff

1. What are "Lost Job Prayers"?

"Lost Job Prayers" are prayers or supplications offered by individuals who have recently lost their job and are seeking a new opportunity, specifically after a university layoff. These prayers are often said in hopes of finding a new job as soon as possible.

2. What is the situation with your job?

The person asking this question is referring to the fact that the person writing the prayer has lost their job at a local university and has until November 1 to find a new job. They mention that they were part of a three-person team providing pastoral care in a large hospital and that they are still in shock about losing their job.

3. What is your current emotional and spiritual state?

The person writing the prayer describes their body as tired and their emotions as exhausted, but mentions that their faith is still alive. They also express difficulty in maintaining hope while looking at job listings.

4. What are your plans for the future?

The person writing the prayer mentions that they plan to hand over their files, return grant money, and schedule an appointment with outsourcing the following day. They also express grief over projects that will not be completed due to the job loss.

5. How can others support you during this difficult time?

The person writing the prayer asks for prayers from others to help them through this difficult time. They appreciate the support and ask for prayers to help them find a new job and move forward in their career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Back