• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miscarriage: Feeling the Pain of Loss

In summary, Rennea lost her baby this morning at 6:AM. She received very good care and all the staff were wonderful. However, she doesn't think she could ever go through this again.
Oh Rennea,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your husband are in my prayers.

My condolences, Rennea! From someone who has been there, I know your pain. I pray for God to comfort you and your DH right now! God bless you hun, and though it doesn't feel like it now, in time the pain will dull. You'll never forget but after a while it won't be the first thing you think of everyday and when you do feel pain, know that all of are praying for you! We love you!

Last edited:
I am so very sorry for your loss. A verse that encouraged me in my time of loss was Isaiah 55:8. Hope it can be of encouragement to you as well!

Rennea,
I'm so sorry, please know you're in our families thought and prayers and if there's anything any of us cheffers can do, other than prayers and long distance (((((((hugs)))))) please let us know.

God Bless and ease your troubled hearts.

Lisa

So sorry to hear this. I too have been there. Take care of yourself!

I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and DH during this time.

I've been there too and it's not a path I'd ever wish on my worst enemy.

Big hugs to you and your husband.

Someone sent me a link to a web page after my m/c and it really had a lot of wonderful info to help with coping and recovering. I suggest you take some time to review the web page & I hope it helps you as much as it did me.
Here's the link: Facts about Miscarriage

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers{{{{{hugs}}}}

Oh, Rennea. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I can't imagine a worse loss then that of a child. Take care of you.

{{{{Rennea}}}} I've been there, too. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's like that club you don't ever want to become a member of. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

{{hugs}} to you Rennea.

I have no words to offer you... but I wish I could give you a big hug! I'm so sorry..

You will be in my prayers! I have a friend that was at the ER yesterday for the same reason and I can ONLY imagine the pain for you both! God Bless you and know that everything is in God's divine plan and we may not know why but he is in control and he loves you dearly! God Bless!!

heartfelt sympathy...

(((((hugs)))))

I'm so sorry!

Rennea please know that you are not alone. I am sending you big big ((HUGS)). Don't be afraid to talk to family & friends, it helps a lot (I learned that I held onto a lot by not talking about it).

The ladies here got me through the roughest part & are awesome. There are also boards w/ women who are going through the same thing, feelings. I joined a thread on She Knows.

PS ds sends you a big hug. If you need to talk, I am here and take all the time you need to heal.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Rest dear and love on your husband.

Being the mom of seven miscarriages, I know what you're going thru. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Make sure you and your husband have ample time to grieve your loss away from other family members. You need intimate grieving time between you and your husband. You're more than welcome to contact me should you need someone to talk to.

I am so VERY sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I am so sorry to read about your loss, Rennea. Please know that hugs and prayers are being sent to you and your DH and sometimes things happen for a reason. When the timing is right I am sure you will be blessed. This is a very hard time for you and your family but your extended Cheffer family is here for you as you can tell by the size of this thread.

Take care and take time to grieve and heal!

Thanks again everyone. I don't know how some of you have gone through this more then one time. My Mom called to day and asked how I was doing and I just said "well I lived through the night and got out of bed this morning". That's pretty much how I feel at the moment!

The men in my family don't seem to be dealing with it well. Both my Dad and FIL are beside them selves. My dear dear sweet husband has sat with me and cried and cried. Their really is no "I" in this but "we" and we have "all" lost something special. And for that I feel the most pain.

rennea said:
Thanks again everyone. I don't know how some of you have gone through this more then one time. My Mom called to day and asked how I was doing and I just said "well I lived through the night and got out of bed this morning". That's pretty much how I feel at the moment!

The men in my family don't seem to be dealing with it well. Both my Dad and FIL are beside them selves. My dear dear sweet husband has sat with me and cried and cried. Their really is no "I" in this but "we" and we have "all" lost something special. And for that I feel the most pain.

Awww...it breaks my heart to see men cry. Makes you realize what a great father he would have been to this little one and how great a father he will still be someday. Cry with him and hug him and love him.

So very sorry for your loss ((((((hugs)))))))

Oh, Rennea, I'm so sorry! Another Angel Mommy sending lots of (((HUGS))) and prayers your way.

So sorry for your loss... It isn't easy - but as you can tell from this post you are definitely not alone (I'm another one who's been down this road too).

Praying for you and your family.

Rennea I am so sorry! You & your family will be in my prayers.

rennea said:

Rennea, I just want you to know that I love you, and I'm still so very sorry for your pain. Like I told Amanda... I cannot have kids and that is a painful thing to deal with- however being with child and then losing the baby is a pain that cannot even compare to my pain- The pain and loss felt as a result of a miscarriage I feel is deeper and worse. Know that my prayers are with you, and I love you tons, my favorite Canuck... And my prayers are with your DH and the rest of your family as well!

HUGS!!!
If I lived closer I'd come over and let you cry on my shoulder, and I'd cry with you, and then we'd eat a pan of Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies with a gallon of vanilla ice cream on the side!

Kitchen Diva said:
Rennea, I just want you to know that I love you, and I'm still so very sorry for your pain. Like I told Amanda... I cannot have kids and that is a painful thing to deal with- however being with child and then losing the baby is a pain that cannot even compare to my pain- The pain and loss felt as a result of a miscarriage I feel is deeper and worse. Know that my prayers are with you, and I love you tons, my favorite Canuck... And my prayers are with your DH and the rest of your family as well!

HUGS!!!
If I lived closer I'd come over and let you cry on my shoulder, and I'd cry with you, and then we'd eat a pan of Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies with a gallon of vanilla ice cream on the side!

Sounds good to me :) I'm an emotional eater so the fridge has been hit hard. Plus I had cut out coffee, diet coke, black tea, brie and sliced meats so now I'm getting my fill:rolleyes:

very, very sorry for your loss!

Oh, Rennea! I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Oh Rennea...:( I feel so sad for you. I'll be praying for you and DH as you get through this.

((((HUGS))))

Oh Rennea, I'm SO sorry for your loss. Prayers being sent your way.

I am so sorry for your loss..My prayers and thoughts are with you and your DH.

I go into the hospital today for more blood work to check my levels. During 2 ultra sounds on Sunday they found a mass on one of my tubes. Today I find out what the are going to do about it.

Wish me luck!!!!

I'll continue to pray for your physical and emotional health.

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope all goes well today and you are in my prayers.

Prayers going your way, Rennea!

more prayers coming your way.

You are in my prayers, I hope everything goes okay for you today.

Rennea, I'm so sorry for your loss and will be saying a prayer for you and your DH!!

Rennea, I am sorry for your loss. I have had several miscarraiges and while it is not much comfort now,you will come to have comfort that it was Gods way of telling you it was not the right time. I am not a truly religious person, but I do believe that things happen for a reason and I am so sorry you had to go through this. I know how you feel and I am here if you ever need a shoulder.

BEST of luck to you, please keep us posted.

my prayers are with you & your family

Rennea, many {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for you and your family. I have not been in your shoes, but can only imagine the devastation of losing your child. No matter what age your child is, I have seen the pain devastate parents.

And now I see there are more health issues in question...stay strong and let your friends and family help you. The love they bring with their support will help lift your spirits. When you let others help, it helps complete them and comfort them by knowing that they have given something special to someone they love dearly.

And to repeat my favorite quote...

Mother Theresa once said...
I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish he wouldn't trust me so much.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there and it is a horrible feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

Debbie :(

Rennea, make sure you tell us how the doctor's appointment went---hugs and prayers to you!!!

Rennea, I am so sorry for your loss, I spent 14 years trying and had several mis-carriages. The only advice I can give you, is everyone around you wants to help ease your pain, so if they say something that seems absurd, just remember, most people honestly don't know how to respond, and they are simply doing their best to comfort you.

Kitchen Diva said:
Rennea, make sure you tell us how the doctor's appointment went---hugs and prayers to you!!!

Well my doctor sent me for ANOTHER ultra sound. Because it happened at home and the doctors didn't "see" what I did she wanted to make sure that I didn't become septic. All is ok in there:rolleyes: When I went to the ER they said I had a mass on my tube. But now they are saying that I have a mass behind my uterus and they think it was the cause of my miscarriage.:grumpy: It's about the size of a large chicken egg.:yuck: I am waiting a couple of days and will go back to my doctor and talk to her. I want to make sure she has all the test results back first. Told my DH today that I'm faulty and the oven is broken!!!

<h2>1. What are the common causes of miscarriage?</h2><p>The most common cause of miscarriage is genetic abnormalities in the embryo. Other potential causes include hormonal imbalances, maternal health issues, and lifestyle factors such as smoking or drug use.</p><h2>2. Does stress or exercise cause miscarriage?</h2><p>No, there is no evidence that stress or moderate exercise can cause miscarriage. In fact, staying active and managing stress can be beneficial for both physical and emotional well-being during pregnancy.</p><h2>3. What are the signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?</h2><p>The most common signs of a miscarriage are vaginal bleeding and cramping. Other symptoms may include back pain, passing tissue or clots, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.</p><h2>4. How common are miscarriages?</h2><p>Miscarriages are more common than most people realize, occurring in about 10-20% of known pregnancies. The risk increases with age and a history of previous miscarriages.</p><h2>5. How can I cope with the emotional pain of a miscarriage?</h2><p>The emotional pain of a miscarriage can be overwhelming and different for everyone. It is important to allow yourself to grieve and lean on support from loved ones. Seeking counseling or support groups can also be helpful in processing your feelings and finding ways to cope with the loss.</p>

1. What are the common causes of miscarriage?

The most common cause of miscarriage is genetic abnormalities in the embryo. Other potential causes include hormonal imbalances, maternal health issues, and lifestyle factors such as smoking or drug use.

2. Does stress or exercise cause miscarriage?

No, there is no evidence that stress or moderate exercise can cause miscarriage. In fact, staying active and managing stress can be beneficial for both physical and emotional well-being during pregnancy.

3. What are the signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?

The most common signs of a miscarriage are vaginal bleeding and cramping. Other symptoms may include back pain, passing tissue or clots, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.

4. How common are miscarriages?

Miscarriages are more common than most people realize, occurring in about 10-20% of known pregnancies. The risk increases with age and a history of previous miscarriages.

5. How can I cope with the emotional pain of a miscarriage?

The emotional pain of a miscarriage can be overwhelming and different for everyone. It is important to allow yourself to grieve and lean on support from loved ones. Seeking counseling or support groups can also be helpful in processing your feelings and finding ways to cope with the loss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • DebbieSAChef