• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miscarriage: Feeling the Pain of Loss

In summary, Rennea lost her baby this morning at 6:AM. She received very good care and all the staff were wonderful. However, she doesn't think she could ever go through this again.
:( Sorry about the news. Glad to hear that "all is okay in there". Hope your doctor can give you some answers and that they fix your oven!! I'll keep praying for you and hope to see your mood change from crappy soon!!!

RenneaI'll keep praying for you & DH. I be praying feverishly for your "oven to get fixed". Lots of ovens on the fritz out there & God has some interesting ways of getting them to work just as they ought to.

Rennea my prayers are w/ you. I have been thinking about you all week. Hopefully they can give you some answers.

Sending more hugs your way!!

Thanks for keeping us posted. You are in our thoughts...you and your oven!!:chef:

<h2>1. What are the common causes of miscarriage?</h2><p>The most common cause of miscarriage is genetic abnormalities in the embryo. Other potential causes include hormonal imbalances, maternal health issues, and lifestyle factors such as smoking or drug use.</p><h2>2. Does stress or exercise cause miscarriage?</h2><p>No, there is no evidence that stress or moderate exercise can cause miscarriage. In fact, staying active and managing stress can be beneficial for both physical and emotional well-being during pregnancy.</p><h2>3. What are the signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?</h2><p>The most common signs of a miscarriage are vaginal bleeding and cramping. Other symptoms may include back pain, passing tissue or clots, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.</p><h2>4. How common are miscarriages?</h2><p>Miscarriages are more common than most people realize, occurring in about 10-20% of known pregnancies. The risk increases with age and a history of previous miscarriages.</p><h2>5. How can I cope with the emotional pain of a miscarriage?</h2><p>The emotional pain of a miscarriage can be overwhelming and different for everyone. It is important to allow yourself to grieve and lean on support from loved ones. Seeking counseling or support groups can also be helpful in processing your feelings and finding ways to cope with the loss.</p>

1. What are the common causes of miscarriage?

The most common cause of miscarriage is genetic abnormalities in the embryo. Other potential causes include hormonal imbalances, maternal health issues, and lifestyle factors such as smoking or drug use.

2. Does stress or exercise cause miscarriage?

No, there is no evidence that stress or moderate exercise can cause miscarriage. In fact, staying active and managing stress can be beneficial for both physical and emotional well-being during pregnancy.

3. What are the signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?

The most common signs of a miscarriage are vaginal bleeding and cramping. Other symptoms may include back pain, passing tissue or clots, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.

4. How common are miscarriages?

Miscarriages are more common than most people realize, occurring in about 10-20% of known pregnancies. The risk increases with age and a history of previous miscarriages.

5. How can I cope with the emotional pain of a miscarriage?

The emotional pain of a miscarriage can be overwhelming and different for everyone. It is important to allow yourself to grieve and lean on support from loved ones. Seeking counseling or support groups can also be helpful in processing your feelings and finding ways to cope with the loss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • DebbieSAChef