• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for My Director, Julie

In summary, Julie was unable to attend Conference last year due to contracting pneumonia. This year, she is determined to go, but has faced setbacks with a medical procedure and is currently in the hospital. She may miss some events, but everyone is praying for her quick healing and ability to attend Conference.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Last year Julie was unable to go to Conference, because she contracted pneumonia a fews days before departure, and was extremely sick. She is, therefore, especially determined to go this year.

Last Tuesday she had a medical procedure which was supposed to resolve an issue she's suffered for years. Once the procedure was started, it was realized they could not proceed as planned, so changed tactics, and went with a more invasive procedure. Besides being more painful, this is taking longer to heal than the original plan would have taken (which was why she was willing to schedule it so close to NC).

I just got off the phone with Julie, who is having so many problems (worse than what she was trying to have fixed!), she now is not sure she will be able to go! She's decided if she can't get on the plane Monday morning (7am departure), she'll try to get there Tuesday. This means missing the Director activities on Monday, but not much else.

Please agree with me in prayer that Julie will wake up tomorrow feeling so much better that there will be no question of her going. It has to be tomorrow, because we're spending the night at my sister's tomorrow night, so she can drive us to the airport.

Lord Jesus, Master Healer, I thank you now for bringing relief to Julie, and blessing her with freedom from pain and other problems, so she can go to and have fun in Chicago, and be a blessing to others with her presence. Amen

I'll be praying along with you Sarah! Julie is my FB friend...she hasn't posted anything on there has she?

Thanks, Becky. She hasn't. When I mentioned going to the MnG, she asked if she could go, too! I so don't want her to miss any part of NC, if it can possibly be helped. Though, I don't know if she can go to the MnG, since she'll be attending the Directors' events, right? But, maybe we can hang out with other Cheffers other times, and she'll want to scream your name, too!

Well, most of the Director stuff is done at 4pm, but I have the New Director's reception at 4:15...and I think that runs to 5:45....but Julie would probably be done at 4. Praying she's able to make it!

Prayers said.

Praying for her.

Julie just texted me that she went to the ER last night in pain. They admitted her for observation. Please continue to pray for her quick healing, whether or not she can go to Conference.

Praying for her.

pampchefsarah said:
Julie just texted me that she went to the ER last night in pain. They admitted her for observation. Please continue to pray for her quick healing, whether or not she can go to Conference.

Praying for her quick and speedy recovery.

1. Who is Julie and why should we pray for her?

Julie is our Director at Pampered Chef, and she has been experiencing some health issues that have been impacting her ability to work. We ask for prayers for her strength and healing.

2. How can we support Julie aside from prayers?

Aside from prayers, we ask that you send positive thoughts and uplifting messages to Julie. You can also offer any help or assistance that she may need during this time.

3. Can we send cards or gifts to Julie?

Yes, you are welcome to send cards or gifts to Julie. Please send them to the Pampered Chef headquarters and we will make sure she receives them.

4. Are there any specific prayer requests for Julie?

Yes, please pray for Julie's health to improve, for her to have strength and resilience, and for her to feel supported and loved during this difficult time.

5. Is there a specific time or day that we should pray for Julie?

We encourage you to pray for Julie whenever you feel called to do so. However, if you would like to join our team in a group prayer, we will be holding a virtual prayer session every Monday at 9am EST. Please email us for the link to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Michelle D
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies