• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Debbie's Pregnancy Journey - Baby #6 on the Way!

In summary, Debbie and her husband Michael are expecting their sixth child. They are excited to have another baby, and are grateful for the support of their friends and family. They are looking forward to shopping for maternity clothes again once the baby is born.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that the Lord has blessed us with a baby on the way! This is baby #6 for us and we are so excited!

We just found out Wednesday and have told all of our friends and family! I think I am like 4 weeks pregnant, isn't that crazy how soon we can find out now? :eek:
Every time I get pregnant someone in the church is pregnant with me, well that is true for this time too. My friend Lauren is also pregnant and I am so excited because she has been praying for years for a baby! She just got saved and is now my born again sister in Christ!

Please pray for a couple of things:
1. Please pray for my friend Lauren, that she will not have a miscarriage and that this will be a wonderful, and healthy pregnancy for her!
2. Please pray that God will give me enough grace to make it through the gestational diabetes that I have gotten with all of my other pregnancies. I have to poke my finger and inject insulin several times a day to control it, as well as watch my diet.
3. Please pray that if it's the Lord's will that he will heal me completely from all of this.
4. Last year I was on bedrest for almost 6 weeks towards the end of my pregnancy, so please pray that will not happen this time!!!

The bedrest I believe was largely due to the fact that we had just gotten back from a week long vacation with 4 kids (one potty training and one in diapers) and many of you know how busy and physically challenging that can be, especially at 32 weeks pregnant!!

Thank you all so much and I look forward to chatting with other moms to be on here throughout my pregnancy!

Debbie :D

Wow! Debbie!! Six kiddos! I will be in prayer for you and Lauren.

Congratulations! That is very exciting news, for both you and your friend Lauren!

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you and your friend Lauren.

We'll be praying for you and your friend throughout your pregnancy.

God is Awesome!!

Lisa

Wow!! 6 kids... that's amazing & wonderful. Congrats & I'll be praying for you and your family.

Congratulations!!! That's awesome and so exciting!!! :D :D

God surely has His Hand in this as well...I will pray for His continued blessings on both you and your friend Lauren! :)

Congratulations!! That's so exciting.

How wonderful for you and that you'll have a friend to go through it with you! How far along is Lauren? You'll definitely want Disney for free with that many children!

I understand that they know what causes that condition now. ;)

Congrats and God Bless both of you!

Congrats Debbie!

funny, KG!

Congrats!! And keep 'em coming!! The more the merrier, right? I wish I could have more, so you just keep it up! :) My family will be praying for yours! and Lauren's.

Debbie - I sympathize with the gest. diabetes! Had it with my two. I'm sure you have a slightly tougher time each round so hang in there!

Congratulations!!! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!:)

Congrats!!! How exciting!! What are your kids ages?

Congrats....and God bless you for having the joie de vivre and patience to raise 6 children.

Congratulations. I hope you and Lauren are able to have a great pregnancy.

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing. And, there's just something special about being pregnant at Christmas. I'll make note of your prayer requests and keep them before the Lord.

Congratulations to you and your family Debbie!

Congrats Debbie!:)

Congratulations, Debbie! You and Lauren will be in my prayers!

Congrats....:)

pampered.chris said:
Congrats!!! How exciting!! What are your kids ages?

Michael is 12, Nicole is 11, Naomi is 4 1/2 (she likes me to add that half), Isaac is 3, and Daniel is 16 months!

So I'm hoping for a girl but will be happy with whatever the Lord decides to give us for our 6th child!

Debbie :D

Thank you all so much!! I really appreciate all the encouraging words and prayers! It's amazing how soon you can find out you are pregnant, I mean I just had my menstrual cycle last month, but not this month! :eek:
So I am not sure how pregnant that makes me but I would say about 4 weeks???? Is that right??

Anyway I am so excited, I gave away all my maternity clothes last year, not because I was expecting not to have another baby but there was a mother in need. So now I get to look forward to shopping for a big round belly! It is nice that there are some really nice, fashionable outfits out there despite a big belly. :rolleyes:

Debbie :chef:

congratulations, Debbie! You and Lauren will be in my prayers.

Congrats!!

1. When is Debbie's due date?

Debbie's due date is currently set for August 15th.

2. How has the pregnancy been going so far?

Debbie has been experiencing a smooth and healthy pregnancy so far. She has been feeling great and her doctor says everything looks good.

3. Will Debbie be taking maternity leave?

Yes, Debbie plans to take a 12-week maternity leave to spend time with her new baby and adjust to life as a mother of 6.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any resources or support for expectant mothers?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of resources and support for expectant mothers, including a maternity leave policy, lactation rooms, and a New Parent Network for connecting with other parents in the company.

5. Will Debbie's pregnancy affect her work schedule or availability?

Debbie plans to continue working at her usual capacity until her due date, but may adjust her schedule or availability as needed after the baby is born. She will communicate any changes with her team and customers in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • texaschef
  • General Chat
Replies