• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Amy: Losing a Child at 4 Months

In summary, my friend is 4 months pregnant and just found out her baby passed away. She is going in today to "deliver". I can't imagine losing a child. Prayers are with her and her family.
lockhartkitchen
Please keep my friend Amy in your prayers. She is 4 months pregnant and just found out the baby passed away. She is going in today to "deliver". I can't imagine losing a child.

Prayers are with your friend and her family. I know this is heartbreaking and so very sad.

How sad for your friend! I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

Awe, my heart goes out to her. :(I have several friends who have lost a little one. Remember her on her due date and do something sweet. Also remember her baby and recognize the bithday each year. Memory necklaces are super popular too. ;)

I can't contact her as of yet. I ran into her 21 year old daughter at Walmart last night who shared this with me. Her mom had sent her out while she took a bath and needed space. My friend isn't ready to share this as it's a tough thing for her right now. Her daughter asks us to pray for her.

Prayers said.

At 16 weeks, all the body & facial features are recognizable. If you get an opportunity to talk to the daughter again, recommend that they take photos or call in a professional berevement photographer. Your friend will cherish those for YEARS to come.

ETA: I contacted a friend who does this type of photography in Michigan, she said you (or the family) can go to: http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/ to find a local photographer.

Last edited:
The hospital's will also contact NILMDTS for the family (or they did for me when I lost Isabelle).Prayers for her

I looked at this site. Wow. It was so powerful. I can never imagine.

And hopefully you'll never have to live it. :(

lockhartkitchen said:
I looked at this site. Wow. It was so powerful. I can never imagine.

What is amazing is the photographers who do the work...they do it on a volunteer basis and I imagine they're all as amazing as the woman who did my photography. She kept complimenting Isabelle on her beauty, took such care with the photos and put an amazing slideshow together for us. I can never thank them enough

Kristen, I'm so glad that you have those as a memory and that your experience with NILMDTS was positive too! I've acutally never spoken to anyone who wished they hadn't have done photos. Even though it might seem like a strange thing to do for someone who's never heard of it - all of my friends who have done it are so happy that they did!

Sheila said:
Kristen, I'm so glad that you have those as a memory and that your experience with NILMDTS was positive too! I've acutally never spoken to anyone who wished they hadn't have done photos. Even though it might seem like a strange thing to do for someone who's never heard of it - all of my friends who have done it are so happy that they did!

My MIL/FIL lost a daughter too (stillborn also), but theirs was back in the 70's when things weren't quite so open..they have no photos of her...FIL told me they pulled a page out of a magazine that looked like her. Breaks my heart to think they don't have the treasure of the photos that we have. :(

We lost twins at 21 weeks, and I have never heard of this service. It sounds like a wonderful thing though, God must be working through these people. My heart and prayers go out to your friend who is living through this, may God give her some peace of heart. :)

She was out today at an event I was at. I gave her a hug. She is doing much better. Thank you for the prayers.

My heart goes to your friend. I just went through this one month ago today. If your friend needs someone to talk too give her my email address ([email protected]) I would love to talk to her. I am starting a support group for people in my area to help me get through this. Sending your friend a huge internet hug.

(((hugs))) to you too Sarah!

1. What inspired you to write "Prayers for Amy: Losing a Child at 4 Months"?

I wrote this book as a way to cope with the loss of my own child and to offer comfort and support to other parents who have experienced similar tragedies.

2. Is this book specific to a certain religion or belief system?

No, this book is written from a non-denominational and inclusive perspective, offering prayers and reflections that can be applied to any belief system or spiritual practice.

3. Can this book be helpful to those who have not experienced the loss of a child?

Yes, this book offers reflections and prayers that can be helpful to anyone going through a difficult time or seeking comfort and solace in their faith.

4. How can this book be used as a resource for grief support?

This book can be used as a personal reflection tool, as well as a resource for grief support groups or counseling sessions. It offers a way to process emotions and find comfort in times of grief.

5. Are there any proceeds from the sale of this book that go towards a charity or cause?

Yes, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to organizations that support families who have lost a child, such as The Compassionate Friends or The MISS Foundation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy