• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Best Mommy Community on Baby Gaga – Pregnancy Tips, Reviews & More!"

I have no idea what you are talking about Janet - I'm talking about the length of a fish......;) I mean, don't they always hang 'em up and measure them?:confused:...
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all...I joined a different bulletin board for Mommy's and mommies-to-be about a week ago. It's cool cuz you can talk to other women who are in the same stage of pregnancy as you are and ask all sorts of TMI questions!

Baby Gaga: Stroller Reviews, Baby Tickers, Pregnancy Calendar

Anyhow, I just wanted to mention how great THIS site is! We may have the occasional dumb mean post, but I gotta tell you...there are some crazies out there on the internet! Some are really young and dumb, but others are older and have NO excuse!

I will continue to visit there...just to talk pregnancy...but this place ROCKS, and seeing all the high school dumb stuff on that other site reminds me how lucky we are that Greg has put together such an amazing site!

<emotional pregnant lady done going all lovey-dovey on ya'all now!>

:D :D

I agree some sites out there are just like HIGH SCHOOL and it is sad that grown women can act like that!!!

Love you too Kelly!...and yes, this place is probably the most civil I've ever been on...(Believe it or not...)

I came here from a Christian site which I help moderate, so I too am shocked when I see what else is out there!

There was once a time when I wouldn't have agreed with you (some people took something I said the wrong way and made this emotional, NON pregnant but still hormonal lady cry!) but now I love this place!

And now that I have a car with a working horn, I'll be sure to beep at ya if I see your SUV on the streets of Lower Akron!

Another site to put on my list of places to never visit.

Kelly I agree. I am also on another Mom's site and some of the stuff that goes on there makes my head spin!! This place is so calm and collected (for the most part.) I love this website and all that are on it!! :chef:

Yeah, I post on a few other sites to but not often! I use to be a regular on another one but I had mixed emotions about it. Then I found this one, and combined with the fact that the information on here is so useful to me and the fact that I have many cheffer buddies, this place can't be beat. I was welcomed from the beginning and I could feel the love! It is a nice place, most of the time and when it starts to turn ugly, Greg just goes to work and gets us back in line!! LOL! :D :blushing:
I love this site too and I love ya'all too!:love: :D :chef: ;)

Yep!

Love you too!

heather223 said:
Kelly I agree. I am also on another Mom's site and some of the stuff that goes on there makes my head spin!! This place is so calm and collected (for the most part.) I love this website and all that are on it!! :chef:
Well, now that chefann is back, we'll take care of THAT in no time at all!

jump31.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, now that chefann is back, we'll take care of THAT in no time at all!

jump31.gif

Glad to know that I can get that taken care of!;)

Ditto what ya'll said :) My business is so much better because of this site!

pamperedlinda said:
Ditto what ya'll said :) My business is so much better because of this site!

I also agree!

I was thinking that maybe it's because alot of us have belonged to other forums - PC or not - and know what nastiness can be out there - that we are so protective with this forum....someone tries to stir up problems, and we close ranks.:D This forum has been so good for my business, and I have made so many friends here. I want it to stay the way that it is!

my bf belongs to a bunch of fishing forums and it makes me laugh to see grown men be so catty towards each other. drama drama drama.

thecougchef said:
my bf belongs to a bunch of fishing forums and it makes me laugh to see grown men be so catty towards each other. drama drama drama.

Like: "Oh, yeah, well mines longer than yours!" ???

:D :D Very bad of me, I know - but it just popped into my head!!:angel: :angel:

ChefBeckyD said:

Hey word is bigger, not longer...get it right Becky! ;) :angel:

janetupnorth said:
Hey word is bigger, not longer...get it right Becky! ;) :angel:

I have no idea what you are talking about Janet - I'm talking about the length of a fish......;) I mean, don't they always hang 'em up and measure them?:confused:

:angel:

You guys (Gals) are cracking me up today. :D

ChefBeckyD said:

It's called pole envy.

It's a reel problem for anglers.

Hmmmmm, Miss Piggy is not going to get going on this one...TOO MANY ways to get real "potty minded".

Living near a large river, we have such events such a the bass tournament. The gentlemen that come in and demand that their engines be fixed (no matter how many people are there before them) have earned the affectionate name of "bass holes":)

That's as potty as I will get...for now.

I find it funny that these men can get as catty as women. I have worked mainly with women most of my career. My female employees are not anywhere near as bad as the "mostly men" departments. They stir more crap up and spread gossip faster that any women I have ever seen. It never ceases to amaze me.

Funny Ann, I've had the opposite experiences in life...guys are easier to work with than women and the women have been catty...Oh well, I guess it TRULY depends on the person themselves.

baychef said:
Hmmmmm, Miss Piggy is not going to get going on this one...TOO MANY ways to get real "potty minded".

Living near a large river, we have such events such a the bass tournament. The gentlemen that come in and demand that their engines be fixed (no matter how many people are there before them) have earned the affectionate name of "bass holes":)

That's as potty as I will get...for now.

I find it funny that these men can get as catty as women. I have worked mainly with women most of my career. My female employees are not anywhere near as bad as the "mostly men" departments. They stir more crap up and spread gossip faster that any women I have ever seen. It never ceases to amaze me.
You're just tossing out a line because I was sure we'd hook you into this thread.

OMG...I really am that easy?!?!?!:eek: :D

janetupnorth said:
Funny Ann, I've had the opposite experiences in life...guys are easier to work with than women and the women have been catty...

Oh well, I guess it TRULY depends on the person themselves.

Growing up with mostly men in my family, I have found the experience you have had. Not catty at all. I think it depends on the person that takes the "pack leader" position...the one guy in this other department is a major crap stirrer and he seems to try to drag many others in. I am suprized how easily some with follow too. Very sad.

Related to Join the Best Mommy Community on Baby Gaga – Pregnancy Tips, Reviews & More!"

1. What is "Join the Best Mommy Community on Baby Gaga"?

"Join the Best Mommy Community on Baby Gaga" is a platform for expecting and new moms to connect, share experiences, and find helpful resources on pregnancy, parenting, and more.

2. How can I join the community?

To join the community, simply visit the Baby Gaga website and create an account. You can also join through their social media pages or by downloading their app on your mobile device.

3. Is there a fee to join?

No, it is completely free to join the Baby Gaga community. You can access all the features and resources without any cost.

4. What kind of resources can I find on Baby Gaga?

Baby Gaga offers a wide range of resources for expecting and new moms, including pregnancy tips, product reviews, parenting advice, and a supportive community to connect with other moms.

5. Can I share my own experiences on Baby Gaga?

Absolutely! Baby Gaga encourages its members to share their own experiences, tips, and advice with the community. You can also post questions and seek advice from other moms.

Back