• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers and Encouragement-Please!!!

In summary, my 2nd pregnancy ended in miscarriage in Sept 2006. I had my HCG levels checked on Thursday, the 24th of July and they were at 100. After checking them 2 days later, they were 202- yay! Yesterday, Tuesday, I woke up with some bleeding and clots. I immediately called my OB/GYN and was told to come in. I went in and had no cramping or anything. The nurse practitioner who saw me said that based on the pelvic exam it didn't appear to be a miscarriage. They ordered more labs and I will have them tomorrow to determine if my levels are increasing or decreasing. I know that God is in control and no matter what happens, He is
texaschef
Gold Member
Found out I was pregnant last Thursday the 24th of July-ony 4 weeks...had my HCG levels checked that day. This is my 2nd pregnancy...first one ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks back in Sept of 2006. My pregnancy levels were checked and they were at 100. Had them checked 2 days later 202-Yay!!! Yesterday, Tuesday the 29th woke up had some bleeding and clots...just 2 subsequent times when I wiped..then brown spotting which stopped after about 1 hour. I called the after hours number to my OB/GYN immediately after I saw the blood...was told to come in. I went in...had no cramping...nothing. The nurse practitioner who saw me was so sweet...said that from the pelvic exam it didn't appear that it was a miscarriage...ordered labs. Got a call regarding the labs today...they are at 285...which they were expecting them to be close to 400. Will be having more labs tomorrow to determine if I am increasing or decreasing in my levels. I know God is in control no matter what. Please pray for me and my husband to have the strength we need. No matter what the outcome is God is Good and He sees the big picture. Please pray that my heart understands that.

You are in my prayers. I am sending good vibes your way:D:D:D

I will be praying for you! Believe that God is in control, and that He is working all things out for your good! God can move those counts up.

Here is a song by Twila Paris (it's an old one!) that has carried me through some difficult days/weeks/months:

Do I Trust You?

Sometimes my little heart can't understand
What's in Your will, what's in Your plan.
So many times I'm tempted to ask You why,
But I can never forget it for long.
Lord, what You do could not be wrong.
So I believe You, even when I must cry.
Do I trust You, Lord?
Does the river flow?
Do I trust You, Lord?
Does the north wind blow?
You can see my heart,
You can read my mind,
And You got to know
That I would rather die
Than to lose my faith
In the One I love.
Do I trust You, Lord?
Do I trust You?

I know the answers, I've given them all.
But suddenly now, I feel so small.
Shaken down to the cavity in my soul.
I know the doctrine and theology,
But right now they don't mean much to me.
This time there's only one thing I've got to know.

Do I trust You, Lord?
Does the robin sing?
Do I trust You, Lord?
Does it rain in spring?
You can see my heart,
You can read my mind,
And You got to know
That I would rather die
Than to lose my faith
In the One I love.
Do I trust You, Lord?
Do I trust You?

I will trust You, Lord, when I don't know why.
I will trust You, Lord, till the day I die.
I will trust You, Lord, when I'm blind with pain!
You were God before, and You'll never change.
I will trust You.
I will trust You.
I will trust You, Lord.
I will trust You.

I'll be praying for you and your little bundle.

Praying for your here in TN! God is in control and He knew that baby before you did! HUGS!

I would just tell your body that it is going to have a healthy full term pregnancy and then out loud, tell God that you receive the blessing of this child and thank Him for the full term, healthy, without complications pregnancy that you are going to have in Jesus' name- then I'd tell Satan to take a hike, and he is not allowed to touch that child within you.. Just keep claiming a healthy pregnancy, and I'll be praying for you!

I'll be praying for you too! Keep us posted.:thumbup:

My prayers are with you.

Think positive thoughts, they help out. Please keep us posted.

I will be praying for you, your husband and your little bundle of joy!

I will pray for strength for you both!

I will be praying for you too.

More prayers coming your way!

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful, kind words and prayers. I am feeling them!!! Your encouragement is overwhelming! I went about an hour ago to the lab....waiting patiently...ok that's not true...I am waiting.
Thank you again... I will keep ya'll posted. (yes I am from Texas ya'll.)

Thank you for keeping us posted!!

Definitely keep us posted - hang in there!

I'm sending prayers and positive energy your way. I'm sure you are destined to have a healthy, happy, wonderful baby!!! :love: :thumbup:

Sending you lots of prayers!

Kitchen Diva said:
I would just tell your body that it is going to have a healthy full term pregnancy and then out loud, tell God that you receive the blessing of this child and thank Him for the full term, healthy, without complications pregnancy that you are going to have in Jesus' name- then I'd tell Satan to take a hike, and he is not allowed to touch that child within you.. Just keep claiming a healthy pregnancy, and I'll be praying for you!

Yeah, what she said! :) Sending prayers your way for you, DH and baby! :)

Did recieve the word...levels were at 113...so the confirmation was that I did have a miscarriage.
Physically I am fine.
Emotionally I am a little emotional...
Spiritually I am comforted by my Saviour.
I hold on to His word...He works all things for the good...
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. You are right, you're comforted by your Savior Jesus. Although, we do not understand why at times He does know what is best for us. I will pray for your healing, in all ways, and for your future to have a health baby.

I'm really sorry....we are never privvy to why these things happen, so having faith that God has a plan is a good thing.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You'll be in my prayers.

I am so sorry. You will continue to be in my prayers.

texaschef said:
Did recieve the word...levels were at 113...so the confirmation was that I did have a miscarriage.
Physically I am fine.

Today the angels are rejoicing, there is another little one in heaven.

Someday God will provide one strong enough to handle this not so perfect world with your guidance.

Oh texaschef, you are in my prayers. I am sending a big hug your way!

I am keeping you in my prayers as well. I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry to hear this. Know your little one is in Jesus' arms right now. I know it is of little comfort because you would prefer the child in your own. I will hold you in my prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss - may you find strength and comfort in these tough days.

Much love and prayers! Remember to open your hearts so you can hear his words. There may be a different path in your lives that you may not see right now. Ask scottcooks about the path his and his wife's lives took that he probably wasn't expecting but found to be a great miracle.

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm praying God will answer your prayers in His time.

My cousin's wife had close to 20 miscarriages before they had 2 healthy babies so I know it is possible. My Aunt was dieing of cancer when Becky was pregnant for her first child. When Becky walked into the hospital room my Aunt said to her, "Oh Becky, I see a beautiful baby boy." "You need to go home and rest." She didn't even know she was pregnant, but she did have a baby boy:)! My Aunt passed away the next day. It gives me chills when I think of this story.

Again, I am so sorry and will be praying for you.

texaschef said:
Physically I am fine.

I'll join you in your disapointment- but praise you in the fact that you will be blessed with a baby soon! :) Do the doctors know why? My step sister and her DH had 3 miscarriages before the doctors figured out what was wrong, and then she had 5 kids in an 6 year period! AMAZING!!!

I am sorry- I have been trying to get pregnant for over 12 years- I know how painful it is to know what it's like to not ever know what it's like to never have been pregnant...but the pain of losing one after being pregnant I think would be stronger and deeper. I'm sorry. Know that love and prayers are going out your way!

1. What are HCG levels and why are they important during pregnancy?

HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is a hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy. It is often used as a marker to confirm pregnancy and can also indicate the health of the pregnancy. HCG levels typically double every 48-72 hours in a healthy pregnancy. Low or decreasing levels may indicate a potential miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy.

2. What is a miscarriage and how common is it?

A miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy before the 20th week. It is estimated that 10-20% of known pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

3. What are the signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?

The most common signs of a miscarriage are vaginal bleeding and cramping. Other symptoms may include passing clots or tissue, back pain, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms. However, some women may experience no symptoms at all.

4. What can cause a miscarriage?

The exact cause of a miscarriage is often unknown, but it is believed to be caused by chromosomal abnormalities in the embryo. Other factors that may increase the risk of miscarriage include maternal age, certain medical conditions, and lifestyle factors such as smoking and drug use.

5. How can I cope with the emotional toll of a potential miscarriage?

Experiencing a potential miscarriage can be emotionally draining and overwhelming. It is important to remember that everyone copes differently and there is no right or wrong way to feel. Surrounding yourself with a supportive network, seeking counseling or therapy, and practicing self-care can all be helpful in coping with the emotional toll of a potential miscarriage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef