• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for DH & I: Seeking Healing and Closure After OB/GYN Appointment

In summary, a prayer request for Dh & I is a way for someone to ask for support and guidance through prayer. Anyone can submit a prayer request for Dh & I, and once it is submitted, it will be added to a prayer request list. The team and community of supporters will pray for the specific request and offer support. Prayer requests can be submitted multiple times, and all information shared is kept confidential.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Please keep DH & I in your prayers. Yesterday I went into the OB/GYN & had an ultrasound. I'm 8 weeks & they don't see any fetal heart rate. Please pray for healing for my husband & I as well as for nature to take it's course or for the scan to be wrong. I've had no signs of bleeding, cramping, etc. & I just need closure. TIA

Praying for you and your DH, Amy! Agreeing in faith with you for a good report!

Sorry to hear that; prayers being said.

Prayers for you Amy.... :(

Praying for all of you...

Prayers said.

1. What is the purpose of a prayer request for Dh & I?

A prayer request for Dh & I is a way to ask for support and guidance from others through prayer. It is a way to share your concerns and struggles with others and ask for their thoughts and prayers.

2. Who can submit a prayer request for Dh & I?

Anyone can submit a prayer request for Dh & I. It can be the person themselves, a family member, friend, or even a coworker. We welcome all prayer requests and believe in the power of collective prayer.

3. How does the prayer request process work?

Once a prayer request for Dh & I is submitted, it will be added to our prayer request list. Our team and community of supporters will then pray for your specific request, offering support and positive thoughts. We also encourage you to update us on any progress or changes in your situation.

4. Can I submit a prayer request for Dh & I more than once?

Yes, you can submit a prayer request for Dh & I as many times as you need. We understand that struggles and challenges can be ongoing, and we are here to support you through each step of your journey.

5. Is the information shared in a prayer request kept confidential?

Yes, all prayer requests are kept confidential. We respect your privacy and will not share any personal information without your consent. Your prayer request will only be shared with our team and community of supporters for the purpose of offering prayers and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • texaschef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
raebates