• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Cover Needed: Seeking Holy Spirit's Leading

Things are definitely moving in the right direction and I'm so excited to see what He has in store! Thanks for bearing all the pain and turmoil and for continuing to trust Him. You are an amazing person and I know that everything will work out in the end! :)
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Life has been a bit nuts and I've been popping in and out here... been praying for every request posted but not necessarily having time to type out the prayers.
I need some SERIOUS prayer cover this afternoon and tonight. A situation has happened in our school that is causing great strife and I'm trying to follow the Holy Spirit's leading instead of human nature and I KNOW I'll get oposition but I'd rather get smacked for doing what Jesus tells me rather than feel His pain if I don't follow Him. I have already sent an email to my committe that much of this controversy is around. Anyway... details are NOT important... PRAYER COVER IS! I'm meeting with two people who are involved and have been hurt but have also caused hurt... they have agreed to meet for prayer and i'm thankful. PLEASE pray that Jesus speaks what HE wants said... that I can remove myself and the Holy Spirit can do His work, convict if it needs doing, just pray HE DOES what HE WANTS! Many hearts need to yield... and see the bigger picture... and band together to fight against satan and his attacks... thanks in advance... I know the Lord has gone ahead of me and I pray that I can be used by Him... even though my human-ness would just rather I not get involved... because it involved a committee I've been on for quite some time... I already am.

Diane - praying for you now - feel free to send me a PM if you need any specifics prayed for!!!!

Sending you thoughts and prayers!!! I hope all works out!

Diane - prayers coming your way!

Diane - here are some verses for you today..."My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121:2"The Lord is near to ALL who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." - Psalm 145:18"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you. He will never leave you or forsake you." - Deut. 31:8"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." - Col. 3:2"Peace I leave with you; My peace, I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27

Prayers for you, Diane, and thanks for those verses Janet! They have helped me today too. :)

Janet...this one has been speaking to me (and been fleshed out in me!) in the past few days...thanks for posting it!
"Peace I leave with you; My peace, I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27

Diane...you are in my prayers! Let me know how things go when you have a second!

Love and Hugs!
:)
Kelly

DebbieJ said:
Prayers for you, Diane, and thanks for those verses Janet! They have helped me today too. :)

You're welcome - they aren't my words, they are God's and when planted, He uses His Word in miraculous ways!

I hope they provide a blessing today!

Thank you ALL!!!!! Things did not go as I thought they would because God always has better plans. I had spoken with two people about praying with them... instead God put me praying with a circle of 14 and I got to watch some healing of hearts happen. GOD IS TOO COOL!!!!!!!! Things are not totally okay because some still harbor hardness of heart but we're still praying that those too will soften and come together with us before the throne of grace! Thanks!!!!

Hey Diane: I will remember you in my prayers. You know God knows best in all situations. Sometimes we don't want to accept that, but that is why God is so loving and forgiving of us. Hang in there! The days ahead are going to be good ones. :)

Diane~

What a positive update! Yea God for directing that situation...and for continuing to work in the hearts of those still hurting and harboring resentment.

Love,
Kelly

Diane, I have goosebumps. YAY GOD!

Related to Prayer Cover Needed: Seeking Holy Spirit's Leading

1. What is "Prayer Cover Needed: Seeking Holy Spirit's Leading"?

"Prayer Cover Needed: Seeking Holy Spirit's Leading" is a request for individuals to pray for guidance and direction from the Holy Spirit in a specific situation or decision.

2. Who can request prayer cover?

Anyone who is seeking the leading of the Holy Spirit can request prayer cover. This could include individuals, families, or even organizations.

3. How can I participate in providing prayer cover?

You can participate by simply praying for the individual or situation in need of guidance from the Holy Spirit. You can also offer words of encouragement and support to those seeking prayer cover.

4. Is there a specific way to pray for "Prayer Cover Needed: Seeking Holy Spirit's Leading"?

There is no specific way to pray for this request, as each person's situation and needs may be different. However, it is important to pray with sincerity and faith, trusting in the Holy Spirit's guidance and wisdom.

5. Can I request prayer cover for someone else?

Yes, you can request prayer cover for someone else. It is important to get their permission and to respect their privacy if they wish to keep the details of their situation confidential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies