• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Y'all, Can I Get a Quick Prayer Please?

In summary, Diane is in need of prayers. She is not going into the details, but she says that financially she is struggling and Satan is plaguing her with discouragement. She also has two shows with low totals and this has not helped. She is praying for God to show Himself in amazing and mighty ways and just make it ALL HIM that lifts them out of this moment. She also asks for prayers for herself and her family. She says that she is nearly always a very positive person, so the enemy knows just where to pounce. She says that she will go clean out clutter from her utility room and then say her prayers. She thanks everyone for their prayers and says that they will all be answered. Finally, Amanda shares
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am in need of prayers. I'm not going into the details... but financially
I just need some major prayer coverage. satan is plaguing me with discouragement and I need some warriors out there to help me and I've had two shows with really low totals which has not helped. I'm praying for God to show Himself in amazing and mighty ways and just make it ALL HIM that lifts us out of this moment. I know He can and I pray He will! I just demand that satan get away from me and my family and JESUS REIGN!!!!!!!!! If you can help me out with this battle, I would be so appreciative! You better believe I'll be back here shouting out how God shows Himself. I'm nearly always a very positive person so the enemy knows just where to pounce. Please help heaven defeat this effort of his. I'm going to go clear out clutter from my utility room now ... why DO I pile things up anyway??? :)

Stay strong Diane! Prayers coming your way.

Hang in there....I'm here for you!

Prayers going up. Satan knows how to get you when you are down. In Jesus' name, we ask for strength and triumph over the enemy.

PS - It was great meeting you at conference. We sat together at be a master seller. Of course, I only just put the peices together now. Something about that name...

More prayers coming to you & your family.

Heavenly Father, your child is experiencing fear. We know that doesn't come from you. I pray that you will give her Your peace. Help her to remember that you are in complete control, and you never fail your children. Help her to see the solution(s) YOU have provided for her and her family. Thank you. Amen.

I will keep you in my prayers

Aw Diane, OF COURSE we'll be praying!

I will be praying for you.

I'm praying for you too!

I've been in the same position too many times and God has always come through. I actually think it brings us closer to Him to struggle a little. If we don't struggle we can seem too get to comfortable and not realize how much we need Him.

Take Care,

Last edited:
Prayers said for you!
God bless,
Amanda

Prayer said! Remember Psalm 121 (see below!)

Who ya gonna call? The MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!!! Hope I made you smile :)

I just have to say I am so thankful for having gotten to know, even if just a little bit, you ladies (mostly!) who are here showing such faithfulness and encouragement, especially on this corner of CS. I have been thankful and amazed at the beauty and appropriateness of your prayers, and words of advice, and encouragement to so many of us, time after time. Who would've thunk a bunch of PC consultants could have such community and fellowship together on a web-site!? My DH will never get it... :)

You've all lifted my eyes toward Jesus and made me smile and cry at the same time! I love you all! I KNOW it will all be okay. It's just SO frustrating and the enemy knows it and uses it against us. BUT MY GOD and YOURS is greater than all this junk on earth and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!! Thanks for continuing to lift this before Him. I KNOW HE will OVERCOME for us!
And yes Annabel... this is a precious part of CS! THANK YOU ALL!

Diane, here are some paraphrased confessions based on the scriptures listed next to each one...

I just picked the ones I felt would be the most helpful to you! I confess these regularly!

I am the body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. For I overcome evil with good (1 Cor 12:17; Romans 12:21)

I am of God and have overcome him (Satan). For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

I am far from oppression, and fear does not come nigh me. (Isaiah 54:14)

No weapon or word formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. But whatever I do will prosper for I'm like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water. (Isaiah 54:17; Psalms 1:3)

No evil will befall me neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling. For the Lord has given His angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways, and in my pathways is life and there is no death. (Psalms 91: 10-11; Prove 12:28)

I have given and it is given unto me good measure, pressed down, shken together, running over, ment give unto my bosom. (Like 6:38)

With what measure I mete, it is measured unto me. I sow bountifully, therefore I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully, amd My God has made all grace abound toward me and I have all sufficiency of all things-do abound to all good works (2 Corinthians 9:6-8

There is no lack for God supplieth all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ( Philippians 4:19)

The Lord is MY shepherd and I DO NOT WANT. Jesus was made poor, that I through his poverty might have abundance. For he came that I might have life and have it and have it more abundantly to the full until it is over flowing.
(Psalms 23:1; 2 Cor 8:9; John 10:10

A prayer to pray over your PC commissions check: "Heavenly Father, I call for a raise as I honor You with the firstfruits of my increase. I give thanks for this job and bless my employwer. I now declare that this check is multiplied and increased. I am now richly reqarded for my work, both creatively and financially."

a few more confessions....

I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I bring forth fruit in my season, my leaf shall not wither, and whatever I do will prosper. The grace of God even makes my mistakes prosper. (Ps 1:3)

I am blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed coming in, and blessed goin out. I am blessed in the basket and blessed in the store. My bank accounts, investments, health, faith, love and relationships flourish. The blessings of the Lord overtake me in all areas of my life. (Deut. 28:1-14)

I am delieverd from the power and authorty of darkness. I cast down reasonings and imaginations that exalt themselves against the knowledge of God, and I bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of God's Word. (2 Cor. 10:3-5)

Prayers going out to you Diane, but the stuff I have written for you will bring more results because you are speaking God's Word into action when you recite these confessions.

Blessings! :)

Our sermon Sunday was on the Heart Cry of Those During a Divine Delay. One story he told was about a man's favorite verse in the Bible - it reminded me of the Mark Lowry skit. His favorite verse during trials was, "And, it came to pass" which is mentioned about 85 times in the Bible.Remember it didn't come to stay, it came to pass.If anyone wants to hear the actual sermon, yell, I'd be glad to send a link to my church's website.

AnnieBee said:
Prayer said! Remember Psalm 121 (see below!)

Who ya gonna call? The MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!!! Hope I made you smile :)

I just have to say I am so thankful for having gotten to know, even if just a little bit, you ladies (mostly!) who are here showing such faithfulness and encouragement, especially on this corner of CS. I have been thankful and amazed at the beauty and appropriateness of your prayers, and words of advice, and encouragement to so many of us, time after time. Who would've thunk a bunch of PC consultants could have such community and fellowship together on a web-site!? My DH will never get it... :)

Isn't it cool?!?!? :)

I love this site.
You all are so comforting and encouraging.
And Kasey, all that scripture...:sing:
What an inspiration.
Thank you.

laurichef said:
I love this site.
You all are so comforting and encouraging.
And Kasey, all that scripture...:sing:
What an inspiration.
Thank you.

I can't take credit: #1- because I didn't write any of it, just typed it,
and #2- I got it out of two great little booklets.

One is called God's Creative Power Will Work For You. Written by Charles Capps, and the second one, by Charles and hiw wife Annette is called God's Creative Power for Finances...

When I am consistent with these confessions- AMAZING things happen! :)

Oh wow... first Psalm 121... one of my all time favs and then all this. Thanks everyone!

Related to Hey Y'all, Can I Get a Quick Prayer Please?

1. What is "Hey Y'all, Can I Get a Quick Prayer Please?"

"Hey Y'all, Can I Get a Quick Prayer Please?" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants during virtual or in-person cooking parties. It is a way for consultants to connect with their audience and invite them to share any prayer requests they may have.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants include a prayer in their parties?

Pampered Chef believes in building a strong community and fostering relationships with their customers. Including a quick prayer allows consultants to connect with their audience on a personal level and show that they care about their well-being.

3. Do I have to share a prayer request if a consultant asks for one?

No, sharing a prayer request is completely optional. If you do not feel comfortable sharing your request, you can simply say "no thank you" or remain silent.

4. Can I request a specific type of prayer?

Yes, you are welcome to share any prayer request that is on your heart. Whether it is for yourself, a loved one, or a specific situation, the consultant will be happy to pray for you in whatever way you feel comfortable.

5. Is it appropriate to share a prayer request during a cooking party?

Yes, it is absolutely appropriate to share a prayer request during a cooking party. Pampered Chef parties are meant to be a fun and welcoming environment, and sharing a prayer request is a way to bring everyone together and show support for one another.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies