• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Prayer Help Us Overcome Life's Challenges?

In summary, the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign is an initiative started by Pampered Chef to encourage individuals to come together and pray for those in need. Anyone can participate by submitting a prayer request through our website, and donations are not accepted. The campaign is ongoing and will continue to support those in need as long as there is a need for it.
Jayne
Gold Member
You know how they say bad things happen in 3...well mine has been 3 + 3 + 3 etc...I believe in the Power of Prayer and I am in need of lots of them right now...please pray that God give me and my family the strength to get through these challenges. I would give more detail but I can guarantee it would be the longest post ever posted!! I have handed it ALL over to God and pray everyday for resolution. Thank you and as always you are all in my prayers as well!

Last edited:
Don't worry, God knows our requests and you don't need to feel obligated to share specifics with us.I pray that God gives you some relief and resolution of your trials.

Never feel bad about not wanting/needing to give details... real friends don't need details... they will pray regardless!

Lots of prayers coming your way ~ best of luck too...

praying for you and your family.

Jayne...God knows the situation and he hears our prayers for you! I pray that you are encouraged and given the support you need to get through whatever you are dealing with right now.

{{{HUGS}}}

Praying here for you, too.

You'll be in my prayers.

1. What is the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign?

The "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign is an initiative started by Pampered Chef to encourage individuals to come together and pray for those in need. It is a way for our company to give back and show support for our community.

2. Who can participate in the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign?

Anyone can participate in the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign. We welcome all individuals, regardless of their religious beliefs, to join us in praying for those in need. The more people that join, the more powerful our prayers can be.

3. How do I submit a prayer request for the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign?

You can submit a prayer request by visiting our website and filling out the form provided. We ask that you provide the name and any specific details about the person or situation you would like us to pray for. All prayer requests will remain confidential.

4. Can I make a donation to the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign?

No, this campaign does not accept donations. Our goal is to promote the power of prayer and bring people together in support of those in need. We encourage individuals to participate by submitting prayer requests and joining us in prayer.

5. How often does the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign take place?

This campaign is ongoing and there is no set schedule. We believe that prayer is a powerful tool and should be used whenever needed. We will continue to support those in need through the "Power of Prayer Needed..." campaign as long as there is a need for it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat