• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Jesus to Triumph Over Nasty Situation

In summary, Diane is requesting prayers for a friend in a tough situation. God does need us to know the details to do His work, but Diane made a mistake in asking for them.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I can give NO details but I am calling on every prayer warrior everywhere to pray protection over a friend of mine and a nasty situation that satan has created. This is ugly warfare and we need Jesus to show Himself in the most mighty of ways. Please please please pray for truth and love and JESUS to TRIUMPH. This has such broad scope for this person and many others that the urgency is huge. Thanks in advance... now I'm headed to my knees again myself.

Prayer said:angel: God does need us to know the details to do His work.

God Bless, prayers being sent your way!

I'm not at liberty to share details... sufice it to say that this is a major spiritual warfare battle involving many I am close to and that they and we need protection for the battle, encouragement from Jesus in the fight, and most importantly that GOD displays truth and HE recieves glory both during the battle and after He ends it in victory in His name. GOD knows the battle... and HE knows the details... Thanks for all your prayers.

Diane, please don't feel like you have to address the issue, but know you are in God's hands and HE will take care of your battle! {{love and hugs and prayers}}

Prayers coming your way, Diane!

jrstephens said:
Prayer said:angel: God does need us to know the details to do His work.

I AM SO SORRY!! THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO SAY GOD DOES "NOT" need us to know the details!!! Me and my type o's!!!

I came on here to see who was asking for details when I got the notice of a response and was not expecting to find it was myself!!! I am so mad at myself:mad: I would NEVER ask for details where they are not intended to be shared!

I am so sorry!!!!

I sent you a PM to make sure you saw this.

Diane - just got into work - I was at the dentist but your request will be on my heart and mind the rest of the day.We'll be praying with you!

Thanks everyone! It means SO much to mean to know that this is being covered by each of you!

Prayers said.

For you Diane - I KNOW you know this but just a reminder to give your heart a little rest today in the burden!Matthew 18:19-20 -
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Diane~

I just saw your post and wanted to let you know that I am praying. The Holy Spirit interceeds and knows all of the "details", so I am certain that this situation is being taken care of. Keep us posted if you can!

jrstephens said:
I AM SO SORRY!! THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO SAY GOD DOES "NOT" need us to know the details!!! Me and my type o's!!!

I came on here to see who was asking for details when I got the notice of a response and was not expecting to find it was myself!!! I am so mad at myself:mad: I would NEVER ask for details where they are not intended to be shared!

I am so sorry!!!!

I sent you a PM to make sure you saw this.

Jennifer~

Don't feel bad! When I read your post, I knew what you meant to say...Diane is not someone who is gonna be mad at you for a typo!! None of us on here thought you meant anything different!

:) Just wanted to update things. When this crosses your heart... please continue to lift up a prayer or two. All is not over but part of the battle has passed. God reveals bits and pieces as He sees fit. Please pray for a particular individual that needs to face their own issues instead of projecting them on others. This is a tough thing for each of us but clearly something very troubling exists for this one soul. Thanks so much each of you. God's peace truly reigns and HE is awesome! All is well Jennifer... I hope you got my PM. Typo's are usually my line of work... don't fret! :)

:angel:

The pop up said I had to have at least 10 characters to post. I have no words only that I will pray.

Prayers are exactly the words needed. Thanks!

Praying that God will show Himself STRONG in the midst of your situation!

Just found this thread. The situation will be in my prayers.

Diane - I am just seeing this - I am lifting up your friend to Jesus - the whole situation and you too for being there for her. <>< Cindy

1. What exactly is "Prayers Needed: Jesus to Triumph Over Nasty Situation" about?

"Prayers Needed: Jesus to Triumph Over Nasty Situation" is a campaign initiated by Pampered Chef to ask for prayers and support in overcoming a difficult and challenging situation. We believe in the power of prayer and are asking for the strength and guidance of Jesus to help us through this trying time.

2. How can I participate in the "Prayers Needed" campaign?

You can participate in the "Prayers Needed" campaign by simply praying for us and sending positive thoughts and well wishes our way. You can also share our campaign with others who may be willing to join in on the prayers.

3. What kind of "nasty situation" is Pampered Chef facing?

We are facing a challenging situation that has caused us great stress and difficulty. We are not able to disclose specific details, but we are asking for prayers to help us overcome and triumph over this situation.

4. Can I send a physical card or gift to show my support?

While we appreciate the thought, we kindly ask that you refrain from sending physical cards or gifts. We believe that the power of prayer and positive thoughts is the best way to support us during this time.

5. Will updates be provided on the outcome of the situation?

At this time, we are not able to provide updates on the outcome of the situation. However, we appreciate your continued prayers and support as we work towards a positive resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • quiverfull7