• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My Daughter's Voice to Clear

In summary, Kristina's voice was so powerful and moving that the principal thought the rapture was happening! Her song brought life to an otherwise lifeless service. Thank you for your prayers.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey... if you all don't mind praying for our daughter Kristina. She is to sing "Redeemer" tomorrow for our Resurrection Service and she does a marvelous job praising her Redeemer... however the pollen this spring has her quite congested and her true hearts desire is to bring glory to God with her life and this song... so please please pray that by the power of her Redeemer... her voice will be clear and true and sound out with glory and beauty for Jesus... you've prayed for her before... with the issues with her basketball team a few months ago. She desires so much for the message of the song to come through and she knows that if she sounds "nasaly" that this will be distracting. I know to some this may sound corny but please say a prayer if you don't mind. Thanks in advance and GLORY TO GOD!

No prayer is ever corny! God listens to the "big" prayers and the "small" prayers! I pray He lifts her congestion so she can sing out to Him! I also pray that the words and her singing touches people there in the service...especially the unsaved!

Happy Easter!

I said a little prayer for her voice. I hope she is able to sing beautifully tomorrow!

THANKS and please Keep praying... she made it through practice this afternoon and I just pray her voice is strengthens and clears... THANKS!!!!!!!

Make sure she sits under a steam tent and drink hot fluids (soup, tea, etc.) Tell her not to starin her voice by doing any unneccary talking, etc. I will say a prayer for her as well. How old is she?

smspamperedchef said:
Make sure she sits under a steam tent and drink hot fluids (soup, tea, etc.) Tell her not to starin her voice by doing any unneccary talking, etc. I will say a prayer for her as well. How old is she?

Praying too...

If I remember right, she's a senior in High School...17 probably?

That's correct... good memory!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
That's correct... good memory!!!!!
Sometimes....other times I suspect the kids stole my brain cells at birth! :eek: :confused:

UpdatePRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristina's voice was lifted high and her heart and soul gave forth praise to her resurrected Savior!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried... along with lots of others in church... she was lost in the song and just blessed God and all of us. THANK YOU ALL for your prayers!

So glad to hear it went well! :)

God always answers prayer. I'm glad he answered "yes" in this instance. My congratulations to your daughter and her proud mama.

raebates said:
God always answers prayer. I'm glad he answered "yes" in this instance. My congratulations to your daughter and her proud mama.

Funny...you remind me of the lecture my 5 year old gave me about 2 months ago about how God always answers prayer...sometimes he answers yes, sometimes no, sometimes wait...but always what is best for us even though we may not know it... :) She gave me a good 15 minute lecture on that! :D

Smart little girl you have there, Janet.

raebates said:
Smart little girl you have there, Janet.

She teaches me a lot...sometimes she acts 5, sometimes admittedly about 2 (usually when she doesn't have a nap!!!!) and then sometimes 40! :) She has a kind, tender heart and is always teaching me something!

Diane - Please tell Kristina we were glad to pray for her again and glad it went well!

Yes, God always hears and answers our prayers! I am glad he answered it the way you and your daughter wanted, though! LOL Glad to hear it went well- I am sure she touched hearts today!

I sing on our church's Praise and Worship team and that was my prayer today- that God would use us to speak to others! Especially on a day like today, when there are a lot of "extra" people there who aren't normally in church! (Like my Dad- praise God for that one!! :) ) Anyhoo, I am sure that her singing was able to reach those who are searching!

THANKS! and new request...She was blessed and so were we.... a friend of ours... her principal, loved it and told her it was so powerful that he thought the rapture was happening! He was a total hoot. She was relaly lifted into a zone with just she and Jesus! Our church is struggling...actually dying, I feel our pastor is in total bondage and won't try to break free... she had at least 6 people tell her that the song was the only "life" the whole service had... and people... it was EASTER SUNDAY! So many people were crying while she sang... you could just see Jesus dying and the standing risen outside the tomb! He was truly glorifed. Please pray for our family... we are deciding whether to search out a new church home or stay and fight.. .this has been a 20+ year question adn struggle and we stand at a crossroads of our first 4 children being nearly out of the house and now the next 3 youngest ones... we pray for more for them... my husband is now nominated for yet another leadership role and he is faced with the tough decision of whether or not God wants to use him for change or if we should just go. Somehow yesterday's nearly lifeless service is pushing us in one direction but our love for God's people who can't seem to push past tradition pulls us in another... we just love Jesus.. .why can't it be that simple? I'm joyful and yet hurting... an odd combination ... thanks so much for listening and praying. My husband takes this call on his life very seriously so pray for all of us please.. .it's a stress filled decision.

Wow! I know that is a very hard situation to be in. I have been in a similar situation for some years now too. It's hard- you don't want to make it worse by leaving and making the church and those who attend suffer by losing even more members, but you don't want your children to not get "fed" the way they should be! I am seriously considering trying to find a new church for me and the kids to attend on Wed. nights and still attend our home church for Sunday mornings. (I am on our Praise and Worship team, like I mentioned before so I understand your husbands struggle and pray God will lead him to make the right decision about the position he has been offered.) My heart goes out to you and your family!

Thanks! We are high school youth leaders as well... just to complicate things further! :)

Related to Prayers for My Daughter's Voice to Clear

1. How can "Prayers for My Daughter's Voice to Clear" benefit my daughter?

Our prayers are powerful tools that can bring comfort, strength, and healing to those we love. By praying for your daughter's voice to clear, you are showing support and love for her and asking for divine intervention to help her overcome any vocal issues she may be experiencing.

2. Is this prayer specifically for daughters or can it be used for any child?

While this prayer is titled "Prayers for My Daughter's Voice to Clear", it can be used for any child, regardless of gender. The words and sentiments expressed in the prayer are universal and can be applied to any child in need of healing for their voice.

3. Can I personalize this prayer for my daughter's specific vocal issues?

Yes, absolutely. Our prayers are meant to be tailored to our specific needs and desires. Feel free to add your daughter's name and any specific vocal issues she may be dealing with to make the prayer more personal and powerful.

4. Can I say this prayer on behalf of my daughter, or does she have to say it herself?

You can certainly say this prayer on behalf of your daughter. As a parent, it is our role to intercede and pray for the well-being of our children. You can also teach this prayer to your daughter and encourage her to say it herself if she is able and willing.

5. Are there any specific times or rituals for saying this prayer?

There is no specific time or ritual for saying this prayer. You can say it at any time and in any place that feels comfortable for you and your daughter. Some people may choose to say it in the morning or before bedtime, while others may say it whenever their child is feeling particularly anxious or in need of healing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • nikked