• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Daughter, Grandbaby

In summary, when praying for your daughter and grandbaby, it is important to ask for God's protection, guidance, and blessings for them. You can also pray for their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, thank God for them, and express your specific needs and concerns. There are many resources available for specific prayers for loved ones, and you can personalize these prayers as well. The frequency of praying for them is up to personal preference, and it is perfectly acceptable to pray for their future and to ask others to pray for them as well. This can create a strong support system for your loved ones.
nikked
Gold Member
Well, the time is almost here. Mary is due in less than two weeks. My mom is with her in GA to be there for the birth and a little while afterwards.

Many of you have prayed for Mary through the years, and she could use some more of those now. Financially, things are a mess, and things aren't much better off personally. Pray as God leads you, please!

Thank you so much for your kind words of support about and prayers for Mary over the years!

Prayers said.

She's had a long few days, with strong, regular contractions that weren't really accomplishing much. So, the doc stripped her membranes this morning, and she is now in active labor. She was three cm when they stripped (really far for a 1st timer). She's running 2-3 min. apart, really strong, but because she's not 4 cm yet, they won't let her stay (what???!!!) Mom put her foot down, and they're letting her walk for an hr, then they'll ck her again. I'll post when she's officially admitted.

Oh, and BTW, I decided that Saturday that I am WAY too YOUNG to be a grandmother, so gave Mary the choice of having baby call me "Pookie", or at the advice of my loving DH "grampa's wife"!

1. How do I pray for my daughter and grandbaby?

There is no one right way to pray for your loved ones, but here are some tips to get started:

• Ask for God's protection, guidance, and blessings for your daughter and grandbaby.
  • Pray for their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
  • Thank God for the gift of your daughter and grandbaby and express your love for them.
  • Pray for any specific needs or concerns you have for them.
  • End your prayer with gratitude and trust in God's plan for their lives.

2. Can I use specific prayers for my daughter and grandbaby?

Yes, there are many resources available for specific prayers for loved ones. You can find books, websites, and even apps that offer prayers for daughters and grandchildren. You can also personalize these prayers by adding your own words and intentions.

3. How often should I pray for my daughter and grandbaby?

There is no set frequency for praying for your loved ones. Some people like to pray for their children and grandchildren daily, while others may pray for them multiple times a day. The important thing is to pray consistently and from the heart.

4. Can I pray for my daughter and grandbaby's future?

Yes, you can absolutely pray for your loved ones' future. In fact, it is a wonderful way to show your love and support for them. You can pray for their education, career, relationships, and any other areas that are important to you. Trust that God will guide them in the right direction.

5. Is it okay to ask others to pray for my daughter and grandbaby?

Yes, it is perfectly okay to ask others to pray for your loved ones. In fact, having a community of people praying for your daughter and grandbaby can be a powerful source of support and love. Don't hesitate to reach out to family, friends, or your church community for prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcbarb
  • nikked