• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)

We are all rooting for you and your daughter. In summary, the conversation is about a woman's daughter who recently moved to Georgia and is now pregnant and at risk for miscarriage. The family is scrambling to change her insurance and is asking for prayers and support during this difficult time. The daughter has also quit smoking, which is a positive development. The speaker offers their prayers and support to the family and reminds them to take care of themselves during this challenging situation.
nikked
Gold Member
Just once, I'd like to have a non-eventful month.

My daughter, Mary (who many of you have prayed for before), who moved to Georgia days after turning 18, just announced that she is 7 weeks pregnant, and apparently has a small tear in the placenta that makes her high risk for miscarriage. We have hesitated on changing her insurance to GA (not sure if she would stay) and are now scrambling to get her insurance changed as fast as possible, but it will take about a week. And she can't see an OB/GYN until that's taken cared of.

::sigh::

Please be praying for her and for us. We sent her with plenty of birth control pills, but she opted to not take them...we are very frustrated and angry, but at the same time trying to be supportive.

A good thing is that she says she quit smoking, Praise God.

Thank you all, AGAIN, my cheffer family!

I'm praying for all of you. Keep us posted.

Prayers said.

Dear friend,I am so sorry to hear about the challenges your daughter is facing. I will definitely keep her and your family in my prayers. It's times like these that remind us how important it is to have a strong support system. I am glad to hear that she has you and your family to lean on during this difficult time.I know it can be frustrating and overwhelming, but please remember to take care of yourself as well. As a consultant, I have seen firsthand the power of a good meal to bring comfort and nourishment during tough times. If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out.Sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way. Stay strong and know that you have a community of support here at Pampered Chef.

What is "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)"?

"Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)" is a collection of heartfelt prayers and reflections specifically tailored for daughters. It can be a meaningful gift for any daughter, whether she is a child, teenager, or adult.

Who wrote "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)"?

The author of "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)" is not specified, as it is a compilation of prayers and reflections from various sources. However, it is a product of Pampered Chef and is available through our catalog and website.

What can I expect to find in "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)"?

"Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)" contains a variety of prayers and reflections that cover topics such as guidance, strength, love, and gratitude. It also includes beautiful illustrations and space for personal notes and dedications.

Is "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)" only for Christian families?

No, "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)" is suitable for families of all faiths. While some of the prayers may reference God or Jesus, the overall message of love, support, and gratitude can be appreciated by anyone regardless of their religious beliefs.

Can I personalize "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)"?

Yes, "Just Once (Prayers for Daughter)" features a dedication page where you can write a personal message for your daughter. You can also add your own prayers or thoughts throughout the book, making it a truly unique and meaningful gift for your daughter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Lisa/ChefBear