• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Ashley, Brent & Jennifer - A Sudden Farewell

In summary, the father of two young people died suddenly yesterday of a heart attack. The daughter drove all day from Florida and got here after midnight. Prayer said and will continue to say them.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
The father of two young people whom we have had in youth group and are good friends of my older kids died suddenly yesterday of a heart attack. The daughter drove all day from Florida and got here after midnight. Please please pray for this family... They love their step mom and thier mom is right here as well... we are all heartbroken and praying to God for comfort for them and in time, some understanding. He was my husbands age so this has also shaken my children one again into the reality of how quickly life can change. Kiss your husbands and you kids as soon as you can and make a genuine habit of it. This daughter had things she should have worked out with her dad and never resolved completely... although they loved eachother madly... so pray for her not to be hard on herself. Thier names are Ashley, Brent and the wife is a dear friend, Jennifer. Thanks in advance... my tears are once again flowing and I have to get a show together for tonight so I must get cooking. I believe in the power of prayer before the throne of God... thanks fo standing in the gap for all of us in the next few days. My daughter will come home tonight to be with her friend as well.

Prayer said and will continue to say them.

Oh how awful. I am so sorry. They will all be in my prayers, as will you.

They are in my thoughts and prayers. How tragic.

Will keep them in my prayers.

They're in my prayers.

The family will be in my thoughts and prayers

I will keep the family in my prayers. Life is so precious.

Extra prayers will be said. My thoughts are with them and you as well!:(

more tragedyYour prayers are SO appreciated. Today, the stepfather of these two precious ones, had a horrible motorcycle accident and severly injured his leg. He was in surgery until a little while ago in New Bern, a town about 90 minutes from their newly deceased father's home... poor Ashley can't stop crying... and shouldn't if that is what she needs to do... my heart aches for all of them. The visitation is informal at their home and the formal one tomorrow night with the funeral at their home as well on Friday morning. Prayers have already been answered in that my home day care substitute was availabe so that I can attend the funeral. I have spent my own time in tears and continue in prayer. Their stepmom is so strong... it was grandparents day today at our little Christian school... she can to be with her grandchildren. Thanks for continuing to lift them before Jesus and His healing balm of comfort!

Prayers are being said for everyone (including you).
((((HUGS))))

UpdateAshley and her husband stopped in at our house about 11 last night. She was able to stop crying and talk about her dad... she has go to the family viewing at 11am and she is so scared.

Poor kid! I hope she will be ok. That is a lot for a little one to handle all at once.

oh i am sorry to hear that tell them that they will be in my prayers and to keep their head up.

1. What is "Prayers for Ashley, Brent & Jennifer - A Sudden Farewell"?

"Prayers for Ashley, Brent & Jennifer - A Sudden Farewell" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef, featuring recipes and stories from friends and family of Ashley, Brent, and Jennifer, who tragically passed away in a car accident.

2. How was this cookbook created?

The cookbook was created by Pampered Chef in collaboration with the loved ones of Ashley, Brent, and Jennifer, who wanted to honor their memories and raise funds for their families.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience.

4. Can I purchase this cookbook online?

Yes, "Prayers for Ashley, Brent & Jennifer - A Sudden Farewell" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How does purchasing this cookbook help the families of Ashley, Brent, and Jennifer?

All proceeds from the sales of this cookbook go directly to the families of Ashley, Brent, and Jennifer, providing financial support during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef