• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!!!!!

In summary, Brody William was born at 2:22am, weighing 7lbs 13oz. His heart rate was initially slow and a pediatric cardiologist was called in to check on him. The family asks for prayers for Brody's heart and for Kayla as she faces this new chapter of motherhood. Despite the health concerns, the family is praising God for the safe and speedy delivery and for Kayla's recovery. Brody's middle name is a tribute to his grandfather and the family is grateful for all the prayers and well wishes. They are now home and Brody's heart rate is improving. He bears a striking resemblance to his 9-year-old uncle.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Please praise God with us for the safe and speedy delivery of Brody ____ ... don't know his middle name yet.... He was born at 2:22am and weighs 7lbs 13oz. I had to come home because I had noone to cover babysitting for me this morning. I did just get a call from one of my daughter's that is with Kayla and the pediatrician had just been in. Brody's heart rate is a bit slow so he has called in a ped. cardiaologist to check things out. Please pray that God will touch Brody's little heart and set it aright within his precious body. Pray for Kayla that she doesn't freak out about it... as a mom... I know she will but our prayers can help calm her heart! He's just SO precious and we are just praising God! She only had about 2 1/2 hours of labor so we are praising God for that too! So many of you have held our family up in prayer all these months and much more prayer will be needed as this new chapter of thier journey begins.. .thanks SO much! To God be the glory!

God Bless Diane!! What a joyous occasion! Prayers are with you and your family!

WAHOO!!!!! Yeah Grandma Diane! So glad he is healthy!Coming from a family (inlaws) that have many heart problems at birth - holes in hearts usually, some requiring surgery, some not...I will be praying that his issue will clear up fast and he'll continue to be healthy. I'm so glad Kayla is doing well!

Yay God! And congrats to you and your family Diane!

Congratulations, Grandma!!

I am soooooo happy the the Lord kept His hand on her, and gave her an easy (well...as easy as birth is!) delivery!! I know that He will now help Brody over this hump!!

I can't believe he is here...seems like just yesterday y'all were finding out she was pregnant!

Diane congratulations to you and Mom! I will pray that GOD help's Brody.

Thanks everyone! The ped. cardiologist feels like all is well but there are several of Kayla's cousins who have heart issues and this doc is the physician for 3 of them so he is doing an EKG just to err on the side of caution for which we are very thankful.

Congrats! But where are the pictures???:D

Congratulations. Dianne. How wonderful. I will say a prayer that all looks well when they do the EKG.
I bet he's beautiful :)

YAY Grandma Diane! I am so thrilled for all of you and saying a little prayer for Brody's sweet little baby heart. (love the name by-the-way). Kayla lives nearby right? I know he is precious! :balloon:

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. Love the name, too!

CONGRATULATIONS Diane!! Praying that all goes well for the little man and family.

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing.

:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations!!! :balloon: :balloon:

Your daughter and precious grandson will be in my thoughts and prayers! How exciting for you both! I can't wait to see pictures!!! :D

Congratulations! My nephew's name is Brodhi too. I think that name is adorable. My sister spells it a little different though. His middle name is Foster.

God Bless,
Kristi

Congrats Grandma! Let us know when you find out he is okay!

Quick update:
BRODY WILLIAM!!!!!!! The middle name is after my DH... Kayla's wonderful dad! I think considering Kayla's situation that this choice is precious. Kayla lives at home with us. Brody's heart rate is up much closer to normal this morning and so it looks like he should be coming home today! Yahoo! Thank you all for your continued prayers. God is good! I gotta run...

Blessings!!! Enjoy the new bundle of joy!

That's great Diane - congratulations on little Brody! Enjoy him:)

Congratulations on the new sweet baby Brody!! Enjoy Grandma!!!

We are home ... finally..... we don't know why but there was a major holdup on getting discharged tonight but we are home and safe. Brody's heart has a bit of thickening on one side but his heart rate is improving all the time and we are so thankful. I will post some pictures tomorrow. He looks SO much like our son.... it's so cool! We put photos of both of them beside eachother and it's crazy ... they could be twins ... except our son is 9! :)

Glad you made it home:)

What is "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!"?

"Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" is a phrase commonly used to announce the arrival of a new baby, typically on social media or in online forums.

Is "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" a brand or company?

No, "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" is not a brand or company. It is simply a phrase used to celebrate the birth of a baby.

Why is "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" sometimes seen with exclamation marks and all caps?

The use of exclamation marks and all caps is a way to convey excitement and joy about the new baby's arrival. It is often used as a way to express happiness and enthusiasm.

Is it appropriate to use "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" for any baby or just for the name Brody?

It is appropriate to use "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" for any baby. The name Brody can be replaced with the actual name of the baby, or it can be used as a generic phrase to celebrate any new arrival.

Can I use "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" for my own baby's announcement?

Yes, you can definitely use "Yahoo! Baby Brody Is Here!" for your own baby's announcement. It is a fun and unique way to share the news with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • quiverfull7