• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asking for Prayer for My Best Friend Tammy

, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this update. It gives me peace to hear that Tammy is so prepared for this new addition to her family. I know that she will be a great mom and that her baby will be loved no matter what God has planned.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
First of all the joyous news I got today! - Tammy is 39 and has 2 boys, 6 & 8. She just found out after trying for 4 years that she is pregnant!!! YAY! We are so thrilled and besides her hubby, I am the only one that knows. She is 5 weeks along. We are praising God but at the same time she is beyond nervous and fearful of Downs etc...and all the things that go along with pregnancy at this age...which isnt old but yet a concern! Please lift up Tammy and pray that He will lay his hands on and bless this pregnancy, on this much wanted child. He is so good!

That's great news Cindy! I'll keep your friend and her pregnancy in my prayers - may it be smooth and uneventful.

Cindy~

That is awesome news! I know that there can be fears with a pregnancy after 35 or so...but remind her of two things that I thought of when my drs were stressing me out (and I was only 32)
1. The baby is already who he or she will be. If there is a problem, it already exists...and

2. (The most important point) God will give you the strength/abilty to deal with WHATEVER comes next. A healthy baby, a baby with physical or mental challenges, a colicky baby....whatever.

I chose NOT to get all of the "screening" tests. Again, it wasn't like I was going to be able to *DO* anything if they found something, and I have had too many friends/family get INCORRECT results that had them worried and scared during most of their pregnancies....they didn't even get to enjoy being pregnant! No matter what, God is in control.

I pray for an easy and healthy pregnancy for her...and a healthy baby too!

What a blessing! I'll add her to my prayer list.

That is awesome news! I know that there can be fears with a pregnancy after 35 or so...but remind her of two things that I thought of when my drs were stressing me out (and I was only 32)
1. The baby is already who he or she will be. If there is a problem, it already exists...and

2. (The most important point) God will give you the strength/abilty to deal with WHATEVER comes next. A healthy baby, a baby with physical or mental challenges, a colicky baby....whatever.
Kelly - thank you, this is pretty much what we both said today. She is a very strong Christian and this baby will be loved no matter what God has planned. It is His Will. I am going with her for her first doctors appt on Wednesday, as her husband is away this week. I am sure tests will be ordered or advised and that will be up to her and her DH to decide.

Cindycooks said:
Kelly - thank you, this is pretty much what we both said today. She is a very strong Christian and this baby will be loved no matter what God has planned. It is His Will. I am going with her for her first doctors appt on Wednesday, as her husband is away this week. I am sure tests will be ordered or advised and that will be up to her and her DH to decide.

I am glad to hear that she has a strong faith! (And that she has a good friend like you to keep her bathed in prayer...and to be there for her!)

:)
Kelly

Related to Asking for Prayer for My Best Friend Tammy

1. How can I request prayers for my best friend Tammy?

You can request prayers for your best friend Tammy by reaching out to your friends, family, and community and sharing her story. You can also ask for prayers through social media or by contacting your local church or religious organization.

2. Can I request prayers for Tammy anonymously?

Yes, you can request prayers for Tammy anonymously. Many churches and religious organizations have dedicated prayer request forms or hotlines where you can submit your request without sharing your personal information.

3. Do I have to be religious to request prayers for Tammy?

No, you do not have to be religious to request prayers for Tammy. You can still reach out to your community and ask for positive thoughts, well wishes, or good vibes for your friend. Many people of different faiths and beliefs are willing to offer their support and prayers for those in need.

4. How can I keep my friend's privacy while asking for prayers?

If you are concerned about your friend's privacy, you can simply ask for prayers without sharing any personal details about their situation. You can say something like, "My friend Tammy is going through a difficult time and could use some extra prayers and positive thoughts." This way, you are still asking for support and prayers without compromising your friend's privacy.

5. Can I request specific prayers for Tammy?

Yes, you can request specific prayers for Tammy. You can share any specific needs or concerns that you have for your friend and ask for prayers in those areas. Many people find comfort in knowing that others are praying for their specific needs and struggles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies